Happily Ever After

1st September 2015

''El, come on, time to get up. Breakfast is ready downstairs.'' 

''Getting up now.''

''Alf, hurry up we've got a train to catch, you've been in that bathroom all morning''

''Mum, this hair doesn't just style itself''

''Charlie, Felicity-'' Y/n paused, ''Oh you're already up. Breakfast is downstairs.''

Y/n made her way downstairs, where her husband was sat at the table eating breakfast already. She walked past him giving him a kiss on the cheek before she sat down beside him.

''You're looking lovely today.'' Fred complemented Y/n. ''Not that you don't always look lovely, you're just looking extremely lovely today''

''Well you're looking extremely lovely in your new suit'' 

''Mum, dad please stop flirting, we're trying to eat.'' Felicity said while she put some pancakes onto her plate which made Y/n and Fred laugh quietly.

''Do they have dragons at Hogwarts?'' Charlie asked.

''They did when me and your mum were there, Triwizard tournament. Your Uncle Harry had to fight one. They don't do that no more though, too dangerous'' Fred replied.

''Wicked'' Charlie replied.

''Good morning fellow Weasleys!'' George stepped out the fire place who was followed by Angelina, Archie and Roxanne. ''Ready for your first year, Charlie, Felicity?''

''Yeah'' the young twins replied.

''Look at my wand Archie!'' Charlie said excitedly showing his cousin his wand. Y/n ended up taking the kids to Diagon Alley last minute as she totally forgot about their wands and books.

''Mum is Dominique coming over?'' Felicity asked.

''We'll meet them on the platform, Moony and Nana are coming over though.'' Y/n said before another four stepped out of the fireplace.

''Oh Sirius!'' Eleanor cooed over the baby in Tonk's arms.

Remus and Tonks had decided it was time for another baby a couple years ago. They ended up having another baby boy and naming him Sirius after Sirius Black. Eleanor got up and took him into her arms, Eleanor knew she wanted to be a wizard nanny once she left Hogwarts.

''Right come on you lot, time to go'' Fred said standing up from the table.

The kids all got their bags and their trunks. Eleanor was wearing her Gryffindor uniform while the rest of the children would to be sorted when they got to Hogwarts. The twins got in the car with George, Angelina, Archie and Roxanne while in Fred and Y/n's car were Remus, Tonks, Eleanor and Sirius. Teddy and Alfie were going to apperate there. They were driving for only a few minutes before 'Only You' by Yazoo came on the radio.

''Oh this was mine and your dad's wedding song El'' Y/n said.

''Looking through the window above it's like a story of love..'' Y/n and Fred sand while they held hands in the front two seats of the car.

It wasn't long before they pulled into the carpark by Kings Cross station. The kids got their trunks and bags out of the cars and they headed inside of the train station. They all walked up the platform between nine and ten until they reached the barrier. George went first with Archie, then Angelina with Roxanne, Fred went through with the twins, Teddy and Alfie went through then Remus Tonks and Sirius which left Y/n and Eleanor.

''I'm going to miss you'' Y/n said to her eldest daughter.

''I always miss you mum'' Eleanor said hugging her mum.

''I think me and your dad should get to meet Sean as your boyfriend before you leave us again'' Y/n teased Eleanor. Sean Wood was Eleanor's boyfriend since forth year.

''Dad can wait till Christmas, I can't be bothered with the stern talk he'll give him. He's Gryffindor Captain this year'' 

''Oooo Gryffindor Captain, I just settled for the beater'' she joked.

''Come on Mum we don't want me to miss the train'' Eleanor said.

The two went through the barrier and there they were on Platform nine and three quarters. They walked over to where the rest of the family were now stood with the other half of the family. 

''Have a great year!'' Y/n said as they boarded the train.

Alfie was sat in a compartment with Teddy and a few of their friends in their year. Eleanor sat with Victoire, Sean and a few other girls and a boy from her year. Charlie and Felicity sat beside each other in a compartment with Archie, James, Dominique and Rose. Fred had his arm around Y/n as the train started to leave. The families waved them all off as their year at Hogwarts had just began.

''I'll miss them'' Y/n whispered to Fred.

''Me too love'' Fred said as he kissed her on the top of her head.

Thank you all for reading my first every story, I love each and every single one of you so much and I appreciate all the love you have given me throughout this story. I am actually like emotional right now writing this as I have been writing this for so long but all good thing must come to an end. Thank you so much for reading.

Jess x