F I F T Y - E I G H T

10th July, 1998

''You look absolutely stunning Y/N'' Ginny says as I look at myself in the mirror.

''I can't believe I'm getting married today'' I say as I look at my dress.

Y/N's Wedding Dress (you don't have to use this one)

''Fred is going to be speechless when he sees you'' Katie says.

''Where are my mum and dad, I want to see them'' 

''I'll go get them'' Katie says as her and Ginny leave the room.

I felt so happy, I felt so pretty. I was finally marrying the love of my life.

''Y/N, you look beautiful'' Mum says as she comes in to the room.

''My little girl all ready to get married off, you look beautiful'' Dad says.

''Oh dad don't cry, come here'' I say as I noticed his eyes were becoming teary, I brought them in for along hug.

''Shall we put your veil on'' Mum says picking it up from the dressing table.

''Go on'' 

She put the veil onto my hair and it lay perfectly over my curls.

''Fred's one lucky boy'' Mum says as she looks at me through the mirror.

''Can we come in'' Ginny says from outside the door.

''Yeah, come on in'' Mum replies.

I turned around to see my brides maids in the most beautiful dresses, Ginny and Katie with Alfie in Ginny's arms.

Bridesmaid Dresses (You can choose something else, I just absolutely loved this dress)

''You both look amazing'' I say in awe. ''And you are the most handsome little man'' I say taking Alfie from Gin.