T H I R T Y - O N E

Weeks had passed since Fred had asked me to be his girlfriend and things were going pretty well. Umbridge had made lots and lots of rules as she was made high inquisitor by the ministry as they thought Dumbledore was slipping and was not preventing the ''lies'' that the dark lord had returned. We had made an army called Dumbledore's army in order to actually learn how to defend ourselves since we weren't learning it in our lessons. Fred's dad, Arthur, had ended up in hospital because of a snake but he was alive and getting better. It was finally Christmas break and we had just arrived at Grimmauld place.

''Merry Christmas'' I yell as we let ourselves into the house.

I soon see Molly running up to us and giving us each a hug.

''Oh it's so lovely to have us all together for Christmas, come on now let's get to the kitchen'' Molly says as we follow to the kitchen where everyone else was.

''Y/N'' my mum says as she pulls me in for a hug.

''Good to have you back with us'' my dad says joining the hug.

''Y/N! Goodness feels like it's been forever'' Sirius says pulling me for a hug.

''Great to see you Sirius'' I say.

''Daddy's back!'' Molly says enthusiastically as she pushes Arthur to the table in his wheelchair.

''Glad you're doing better Arthur'' I say.

''Why thank you Y/N'' he replies.

We all sit down and tuck into the food Molly had made for us coming home.

''So I heard you have a boyfriend now Y/N'' my dad says.

''Yes, how did you know?'' I asked.

''I have my ways'' he says though I catch him winking at Fred. 

''You lot can go upstairs if you're finished, put your bags in your rooms'' Molly says so we all leave the table and pick up our trunks.

''I'll get yours'' Fred says as he picks my trunk and his trunk and we head upstairs.

It was me Fred and George sharing a room again, even though me and Fred were together my dad still wouldn't let us share a bed. 

Time Skip to Christmas

''Get up Fred it's Christmas, come on George we need to open presents!'' I shout to awaken the boys.

''What time is it?'' Fred asks.

''Only six thirty, come on get up, it's my first Christmas with my mum and dad'' I say.

I never would normally be up this early but I was so excited to spend my first Christmas with my new family.

''Okay we're getting up, come on George'' Fred says, he new how important this was to me.

We got our slippers on and went downstairs to the main living area to see all the presents under the tree. Molly was the only one up so I headed back upstairs to wake everyone else up.

''Wake up Ginny, Hermione'' I shout into the girl's room then I head to the boy's room ''Wake up Harry, Ron'' then I head Sirius' room ''Get up Sirius'' then to my parent's but they were already awake and my mum was just making the bed.

''Merry Christmas darling, our first Christmas as a family'' Mum says pulling me into a hug.

''Merry Christmas Y/N, this is going to be a special one'' My dad says.

''Merry Christmas'' I say.

''Come on let's go downstairs, we have presents to open'' my mum laughs and we make our way downstairs.