F I F T Y - O N E

Word had been spread that Harry was spotted at the Ministry of Magic at the start of September. Godrick knows where they are now but I'm hoping they're safe. We have moved to the burrow as we thought it was better if we all stuck together. I've gotten a lot bigger now and I'm coming up seven months. We decided we wanted the gender of the baby to be a surprise for when I gave birth, we wanted to name the baby when we see it. Charlie had decided to stay as you never know what can happen in a war.

It was early morning and I came downstairs to see Molly shouting at Ron.

''Ron what are you doing back?'' I ask.

''Just had a falling out with Harry and Hermione, thats all''

''What happened ''

I sit down at the kitchen table when Molly hands me a cup of tea.

''Just got annoyed about how we hadn't really found much over the past couple months then we just started arguing''

''And what did you say to the poor boy?'' Molly says telling Ron to tell me.

''Just, I din't mean it, I was just angry''

''Ron just tell me''

''I just said he had no family''

''Go on tell her what else'' Molly says.

''Told him his parents were dead and he had no family''

''Stupid boy he is, Harry is a lovely friend to him and this is how he repays him'' Molly says.

''I mean that's not the best thing to say'' I say.

''The totally wrong thing to say Y/N, I think you need to go back, apologise to the boy'' Molly says.

''They could be anywhere now mum, best of just leaving it for a bit, wait till we have both calmed down a bit''

''I think so too'' I say sipping my tea.

''Ron what are you doing back'' Charlie comes in hugging his brother.

''Argument with poor Harry'' Molly interrupts.

''Well it's nice to see you mate'' Charlie says before he takes a seat next to me.

''Y/N you look bigger than when I last saw you'' Ron says looking at my bump.

''That's how it works mate, babies grow, anyway what you doing home'' Fred says coming into the kitchen.

''Argument, Harry'' Ron replies.

Fred takes a cup of tea of the bench, he kisses my forehead and sits down next to me.

''How you doing pea'' Fred coos at my belly.

''They can definitely hear you, they're going mad in there'' I say placing Fred's hand on my belly.

''Oh let me have a feel'' Molly says putting a hand on her belly, ''Oh my grandbaby, they must be happy''

It was a normal day at the burrow, obviously apart from Ron coming back but other than that normal. There wasn't much to do, we would usually play board games or read, talk to each other or listen to the radio.