F O U R T Y - E I G H T

I woke up to Fred asleep by my side. He was sat on the floor holding my hand with his head laying against my arm. I heard a creak of the staircase from behind me and down came George.

''Morning, you feeling okay?'' I ask.

''Not too bad for loosing an ear, you?'' He asks.

''I've been better'' I reply.

''So is it true, about the baby?''

''Well according do the test I took the other night, yes'' I whisper. ''Was Fred alright about it?''

''He was shocked but I think he's happy, your dad looked like he was about to kill him though'' he laughs before heading back upstairs with a cup of tea in hand.

''Morning baby'' Fred wakes up and presses a kiss on my tummy.

''Hey what about me'' I laugh.

''Morning beautiful'' He says and kisses my forehead.

''Morning handsome'' 

''So am I really going to be a dad?''

''Yes Freddie you are'' I say smiling.

''I'm happy, really happy Y/N'' 

''Me too'' I say smiling at him.

We hear thuds of people making their way downstairs.

''Y/N, good morning, how are you feeling'' Molly asks placing a kiss on my forehead and stroking my hairs back.

''Much better Molly thank you'' I say.

''So Y/N, you said something about a baby last night-'' she starts but I just blurt it out.

''Yes Molly, I am pregnant''

''Oh my goodness, I'm going to be a grandma, Arthur we're going to have a grandchild'' she says excitedly, ''I'll get the healer over to check if the baby is okay as soon as possible''

Molly goes in the kitchen and starts on breakfast.

''Would you help me get up?'' I ask Fred.

''Are you sure you're okay to get up, the wound looked pretty nasty last night''

''I should be okay'' 

I turn myself around and swing my feet over the sofa onto the floor as I wince in a bit of pain. Fred takes my hands in his and pulls me up.

''I need to shower I think'' 

''Come upstairs, I'll bath you'' he says picking me up bridal style and carrying me up the stairs to the bathroom.

He sits me down on the toilet seat and runs the bath. I sit in the bathroom for a bit on my own and when he comes back he has fresh clothes, dressing and a towel. He helps me take of my clothes and unwraps the dressing that was soaked in blood.

''Come on then lets get you clean'' he says picking me up and putting me in the bath.

I sat in the bath and realised how naked I was so pulled me knees up to my chest.

''Y/N I know what you're doing'' he says as he pours a jug of water over my hair. ''You don't need to hide yourself in front of me, you're perfect''

With that I brought my legs down.

''I'm already showing a bit'' I say pointing to my tummy.

He puts the jug down and places a hand on my tummy ''Our baby''

I look up into his eyes and he smiles back at me, ''I love you so much Fred''

''I love you both so much more angel''

He washes my hair slowly making sure all the shampoo and conditioner is washed out. He rinsed my wound a bit just to make it clean and then took me out the bath. He dried my hair with a charm and wrapped a fresh dressing around me. He changed me into some knickers then put me into an oversized hoodie and joggers.

''Thank you my love'' I say and pull his head own to me for a quick kiss on the lips.

I slowly make my way down the stairs with Fred and into the kitchen where Molly, Arthur, Mum and Dad were sat.

''Good morning, Remus, Tonks'' Fred says trying to win my dad over after the news.

''Don't worry Fred, I'm not going to take your head off, we just need to talk about the situation'' Dad reply's.

We take seats next to each other at the table;

''Now the healer will be coming at eleven to check on the baby and your wound'' Molly starts off, ''Now do you have the money to look after the baby and are you ready to have a baby''

''I've got my money my parents left so we're good for money'' I say.

''I know we're young mum but I feel like we are ready, Y/N will be nineteen next month anyway''

''Nineteen is still young Fred but we are just making sure, if this is what you want then we are happy for the both of you and we can't wait for our grandchild'' Dad says with a smile.

''Do you know how far along you are'' Mum asks.

''I'm not sure, would the healer be able to tell us''

''They did with ours so it will probably be the same for you'' Molly replies.''With the war going on you are going to have to stay away from certain things, you shouldn't have been out there last night when we don't know how far along you are''

The conversation continued about the baby as we waited for the healer to arrive.

---------Hi guys sorry this is a short one, I have work tomorrow and it's 11:53 so I will update this asap-----