S I X T Y

Hi, first here's some photos of what their home looks like in my head, you don't have to use these but i thought it should look quite fun and not like modern and plain. Skip them if you like, chapter is just after the photos. Also I don't know who's home these belong to but i absolutely love them. Some are by 'the casa collective' on Pinterest.

 Some are by 'the casa collective' on Pinterest

Living Room

Dining Room, imagine a longer table though

Kitchen

Fred and Y/N Bedroom, where the magic happens *wink wink*

Bathroom, lets imagine there's a nice bath there too x

---------------------

Fred took the key out of his pocket and we walked into the new Weasley house. We spent some time over the past few weeks moving in but we knew we wanted our first night at our home to be after the wedding. We put the money from my mother fathers vault to use, although we had many galleons left over, this house was quite expensive.

''Lets order some food, I'm starving'' I said going into the kitchen and picking up the muggle phone we bought.

''Get me a pepperoni pizza'' Fred said making himself a glass of water.

I ordered the pizza and we went upstairs to change in our room. As I let my dress fall down to my ankles, I felt a cold pair of hands lay them self on my waist and make their way up to my breasts. He massaged them from behind as he placed kisses down my neck and leading down to my shoulder. I shivered at his touch and felt his solid bulge on my arse as I leaned into him causing him to let out a soft moan in to my ear. He turned me around and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He kissed me passionately as he took me over to the side of the bed and lay me down gently.

''You are so beautiful'' He whispered placing kisses down my torso.

He delicately slipped of my underwear and threw it on the floor. He made his way back up to my lips as he played with my clit with his finger. I moaned into the kiss as he pleasured me. I was coming close, I felt my walls tighten and with a light moan I came. He stood up from the bed and took off his underwear revealing his long hard member. He took me hand into his as he used his other hand to pleasure himself as he sat me on my knees on the cold wooden floor. From there I knew exactly what he wanted me to do. I teased the head of his dick with my tongue. He softly took my hair into his hand behind my head as I started to bob my head up and down on his length. I looked up at him as I took his length, he was tilting his head back and moaning.

''Good girl - ahh - you look so beautiful with my dick in your mouth angel -ahh'' He moaned.

I felt a warm release at the back of my throat.

''Fuck Y/N - ahh your so good''

He picked me back up and lay me back on the bed. I lay on my back as he was on top of me lining himself up with my entrance. He slipped his dick in slowly, a moan escaped his lips due to my tightness. His lips connected with mine as his length moved in and out of me.

''Tonight, my girl. We aren't having sex. We are making love'' he whispered into my lips.

I moaned at the words he spoke. He pulled the covers over us, it felt like it was just us in this little bubble. It was me and Fred forever, us against the world. He moved his lips to my neck and left marks as he made love to me so passionately.

''Ahh Fred'' I moaned as I felt myself tightening around his member.

He moaned instantly as I tightened and he released inside of me letting out a deep moan and panting. He lay down next to me and turned his head to look at me.

''I love you so much my most amazing wife'' He whispered placing a hand on my cheek.

''I love you too my love'' I said as I kissed him lightly before the door bell rang.

''That'll be the pizza'' he said getting out of bed and throwing on his dark blue dressing gown.

''Make sure to leave a tip'' I shouted as he headed down the stairs.

As I changed into my pyjamas I couldn't help but think how in love I actually was with him. He was absolutely everything I ever wanted. He was mine, my husband, Fred Weasley. My thoughts were interrupted as he walked into the room with two pizza boxes.

''What are you doing?'' I asked.

''What do you mean?''

''New sheets and pizza don't mix very well'' I replied.

''Y/N, it's our wedding night, calm down. We're having pizza in bed'' He replied as he led me over to the bed.

He got changed into some pyjama bottoms and we spent the rest of the night eating pizza and drinking a bottle of champagne we got as a gift from the wedding before we fell asleep.