F O U R T Y - N I N E

The healer came and announced I was nearly four months pregnant with a healthy baby. Today was the day of Fleur and Bills wedding and everybody was here, including Charlie who had arrived last night.

 Today was the day of Fleur and Bills wedding and everybody was here, including Charlie who had arrived last night

Y/N's Dress for Wedding

''Fred help me'' I said all frustrated from trying to get my dress on.

''Calm down, look I'll help you'' He said zipping my dress up.

He turned me around and kissed my forehead.

''You always look so beautiful angel'' He said moving a strand of hair out of my face bringing me in for a kiss. ''Come on let's go downstairs.''

We walked downstairs to see Harry and Ginny in the kitchen.

''Fred no, stay here'' I whispered to him.

We looked round the corner to see Harry and Ginny, he was zipping her dress up and they were talking about the wedding. A person came from behind us, it was George.

''George get back here'' I whispered trying to get him to get back as Harry and Ginny kissed.

They stopped kissing when they realised someone else was in the room.

''Morning'' George said with a tooth brush in his ear then proceeded to wink at the pair.

They walked off awkwardly separating from each other as George continued o drink his coffee. 

''I told you not to George'' I say hitting him on the shoulder. ''You made that so awkward for the two of them''

I sat down at the table with Fred and George until it was time for them to help with Arthur to put the tent up.

''Good morning Y/N, you are glowing'' Charlie said coming into the kitchen.

''Good morning Charlie, I was beginning to forget you existed you had been gone so long''

''Hey you could never forget me''

''Of course, I'm only joking softy'' I laugh.

''How's my little niece or nephew'' he cooed at my tummy.

''All healthy aren't you pea'' I cooed.

''Pea?''

''We call the baby pea for now, the baby seems tiny, I'm small for being four months''' I replied stroking my small bump.