F I F T Y - T W O

It was mid November and I was I felt like I was bigger than a whale. It was two o'clock in the morning and I had woke up with a pain in my ribs, this was common in pregnancy as it just meant the baby was leaning on them. I tried to get comfortable but it was absolutely impossible. I decided to just get up and go get something to eat to take my mind off it. I crept downstairs and into the kitchen, nobody was awake so I went into the cupboards to get a few snacks. I ended up with three biscuits, a sandwich, a banana and, what I had been craving the most over my pregnancy, chocolate milkshake. I sat on the sofa and turned on the muggle TV Arthur had just bought with some extra money. When I turned it on there was a man arguing with a women, I used the remote to see what the tv show was called 'Love Island'. I only wanted to sit down here for ten minutes while I had a snack but I became far too invested in the TV show. I had drank the rest of the chocolate milk and Molly had none left so I decided to go back upstairs. It was five in the morning, I was shattered. I got back into bed with Fred and fell straight to sleep.

--------------------------

''Y/N love, are you going to wake up yet'' the voice of Fred says from behind me.

''No'' I replied, it was still so tired.

''It's two in the afternoon'' He said starting to rub my tummy.

''I was up last night, baby was laying on my ribs, I couldn't get comfy'' I say tiredly.

''Do you want to go lie on the sofa downstairs?''

''Yeah, help me up please?'' 

He holds out his arms for me to pull myself up. He gives me his arm to hold onto while we walk out the room and guides me down the stairs.

''Ron, shift. Y/N needs to lie down'' Fred says to Ron making room for me.

I lie down on the sofa and he covers me with a blanket.

''You feeling okay Y/N'' Dad asks.

''Yeah just feeling a bit uncomfortable, think Pea might be laying in a weird position, had me up all night''

''I think the baby will come soon dear. I was like that with Percy and he came early'' Molly says stroking my hair.

''I hope so, I can't wait to train them in the best pranks'' George says which makes everyone but Molly laugh.

I spent the rest of the day laying on the sofa, watching TV, talking and eating until it got to dinner and I finally decided to go into the kitchen. Everybody was gathered around the table in their normal everyday clothes looking presentable as I came in in my pyjamas, slippers and dressing gown with my hair in the messiest bun.

''It smells lovely Molly'' I say as I take an empty seat in between Charlie and Mum. 

''Thank you dear, it'll be out soon'' she replies taking something out the oven.

''I hope Pea likes dragons, just imagine their uncle Charlie taking them on dragon rides, coolest uncle ever'' Charlie says as he looks at the bump.

''You will not be taking my child on a dragon'' Fred says going into protective dad mode which all made us laugh.

''Anyways, anybody heard anything about Harry and Hermione?'' I ask.

''No we haven't heard anything, which does not mean you go looking for them.'' Dad warns.

''I can barely get to the kitchen never mind to where ever he is'' I reply.

''There you go, mince and dumplings'' Molly says laying plates on the table.

''Thank you Molly'' I say as she places a plate in front of me.

Molly's cooking was always amazing, one of the things I look forward to everyday while living at the burrow. 

''So Ron have you thought about going back yet?'' I ask.

''Thinking of going back after Christmas, I might as well stay for Christmas since I'm already here''

''Sounds like a good plan, Hermione will be missing you'' George says and winks.

''She probably hates me to be honest''

''She'll get over it, she can't stay mad at you forever'' I reply.

----------------------------------

Fred helped me upstairs and we were laying in bed.

''So what are we doing once we have the baby and we get out of here'' Fred asks.

''Well I was thinking we use the money in my parent's vault to buy us a house''

''What type of house are you thinking?''

''Well, I like the ones in London, there's one I saw when I came to Grimmauld place that looks absolutely perfect. It was big and it was white with a black door. I know you're probably struggling to imagine it but it was absolutely perfect for a family.''

''I will live anywhere you like as long as it's with you angel'' Fred says as he brings me in for a long kiss, it felt like it had been forever since we'd had a long kiss like this. It felt like it was the first time again. ''I love you millions''

''I love you millions more Freddie''

''Impossible Y/N'' 

----------------------------------

I woke up with a pain in my belly, it wasn't morning yet. I felt the bed around me and it was wet, then the realisation hit me. How? The baby wasn't due till December.

''Fred, my waters broke'' I whisper waking him up.