S I X T Y - T H R E E

---------- 100K READS!!!!! Thank you so much everyone, honestly I was having the worst day and to come onto here and see this really made me so happy.  Love you all so much for this, I hope the best for every single one of you!-------------

It is now November and the weather is getting colder. Today is Alfie's first birthday and we've got the family coming over. My bump still isn't very big, Fleur's is looking slightly bigger than mine. Me and Fleur have gotten a lot closer recently, I never really had a best friend other than Fred and George and it's nice to have someone who relates with me. 

I awoke from my deep sleep to see Fred already awake beside me with our handsome little boy on his lap. Alfie always seemed to be the happiest of little boys, Dad says you've just got to wait till the terrible two's though, he says I was an angel till I got to age two and I turned into 'the cheekiest little monkey ever' which made us laugh. We're still waiting on his first word, he's babbling, but no real words. 

''Morning my beautiful wife'' Fred said kissing me on the head.

''What's got you in a good mood?'' I ask tiredly.

''What? Am I not allowed to call my wife beautiful?''

''Your just very cheery'' I say rolling over to take Alfie onto my chest.

''Happy Birthday my little boy'' I cooed.

He sat on my chest upright and smiled, clapping his hands.

''My mum sent a letter last night, said she'll be here early, she wants to spend the full day with her first grandchild on his birthday'' Fred said as he turned to lay his head on my shoulder.

''Well, we best get up then'' 

I got Alfie ready while Fred showered, he always showered for the longest time, but it didn't bother me as he's always liked to sing in the shower and he's not the bad to be honest. I put Alfie in the cutest little outfit and got myself ready while he played with his toys in our room.

Fred walked into our room with his wet hair and a towel around his torso, it was times like this when I wish we were just in the Hogwarts dormitories and we had the room to ourselves. He always looked so cute with wet hair but there was a hint of sexiness with it. I watched him through the mirror that I was sat in front of as his towel dropped and he started drying himself. Godrick I am one lucky women I thought to myself. 

''Where's the birthday boy!'' A voice from downstairs shouted as I heard the sound of our fireplace.

''It'll be your mum, I'll take him down'' I said as I picked up Alfie. I went over to Fred and kissed him on the cheek before heading out of the room and downstairs.

''Oh there he is'' Cried Molly as she took him from my arms. ''Arthur will be coming a bit later, I just couldn't wait to see him'' 

''Fred will not be long, he's just getting ready. Would you like anything to eat?'' I asked.

''Oh no dear, I've been up since six o'clock this morning busying myself with cooking, I brought you, Fred and Alfie some too'' she said handing me a bag.

------------------------------------------------------

We ate breakfast and everyone else started to arrive around one o'clock in the afternoon. We sat in the living room, me and Fred were on the floor as we helped Alfie unwrap his presents from everyone.

He got:

- A children's toy broomstick from my mum and dad (which he absolutely loves)

- A scarf from Molly and Arthur

- A t-shirt that said 'I love my uncle' from George and some fireworks from the shop, which I thought was not a good idea for a one year old to have but Fred thought it was brilliant and said 'it'll be good to teach him young'.

- From me and Fred we got him some toy dragons due to his new obsession with them and some new clothes. 

- Lastly from Bill and Fleur he got a set of books.

He spent the afternoon playing with his dinosaurs with Teddy and being passed around the living room.  When it came to dinner time we all sat around the dining table that we had to use an extension charm on. We all sat and ate our dinner until it was time for Alfie's birthday cake. Alfie sat on mum's knee while I got the cake from the kitchen while Fred followed me in.

''You look so beautiful'' Fred said as he came up behind me while I placed the candles on the cake. He put his hands on my small bump.

''You look so handsome'' I replied.

''What do you think it'll be?'' he asks.

''I think a girl, only because when I was pregnant with Alfie he was a lot bigger than this.'' 

''You think? Be nice to have another you around the house, only littler'' 

''Yeah it would'' I reply, giggling. ''Come on, we have a baby who's dying for some cake''

I carry the cake into the dining room after lighting the candles.

''Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...'' the room starts singing happy birthday but as soon as Alfie saw the cake he got overly excited.

He sat on dad's knee trying to get onto the table and suddenly the cake that was in my hands started to float away.

''Look he's using magic!'' Mum says excitedly.

We were all too amazed by Alfie's powers to stop the cake not noticing where it was going. We were all laughing as the cake floated around the room. It soon came to a halt above dad's head and it wasn't even a second before it fell onto his head. The laughter in the room silenced and Alfie sat there with a look of shock on his face. Dad took a piece of the cake from his head and then threw it at me. I looked at him in shock as there was now cake all over my dress. I then picked it up and threw it at my mum.

''Food fight!'' She exclaimed and soon enough the hole of the table were stood up throwing the buffet in the middle of the table at each other. Teddy and Alfie climbed onto the table and started eating the incing that had landed on the table while Molly sat in a corner shielding herself with a large tray. The rest of the room was in a fit off giggles as we threw the food.