T H I R T Y - T W O

---- Before I start I would like to thank you all so much, I actually can't believe this,

I am #1 in the hashtag FREDWEASLEY!!!

I didn't even think I was very good at writing to be honest but I am over the moon,

Thank you so much for choosing this book and I hope you are all doing amazing----

It had been a few months since Christmas now and Dumbledore's army had been training for a while. Umbridge was going a bit mad with the rules, girls weren't even alowed to have any physical contact with the boys though when we were in the dorm me and Fred decided to ignore that rule. Ten death eaters had escaped from Azkaban. We had just finished a quidditch match between Hufflepuff though we lost by 10 points due to the new players who weren't doing so well. We needed more players due to the fact that Harry, Fred and George were band after a fight with Malfoy in November.

''Y/N, you did good just the new players need as bit more training'' Fred said holding my hand as we walked off the pitch.

''Ron just needs a bit more confidence, he only misses when he knows people are watching him'' I say.

''Yeah I know, the fact that there's like one thousand students watching probably doesn't help'' Fred replies.

After we all change in the changing room we head up to the common room and relax on the sofas for a while.

''I'm sorry guys, I know I didn't do very well'' Ron says sitting down on the sofa next to me.

''It's okay Ron, you just need to get rid of your nerves'' I say.

''I'm trying Y/N, it's just the thought of everyone watching me, I feel under pressure'' he says.

''I was a bit like that my first couple games but you'll get over it soon'' I say.

''Thanks Y/N'' he says.

Fred then takes a seat on the other side of me, puts his arm around me and brings me in for a long kiss.

''Yeah, I think I'll head to my dorm before  you two go any further'' Ron says getting up and leaving the room.

It was now only me Lee, Fred and George in the common room, the original four. The girls were upstairs in our dorm studying.

''So what are you doing when you leave Lee?'' George asks.

''I think I want to do something to do with commentating, maybe a radio show for the Wizarding World'' He says.

''You'd be amazing at that, you're already great at commentating on the Quidditch matches'' I say.

''What about you and Fred other than your joke shop'' Lee says.

''Well we've been looking at places, there's a place in Diagon Alley that looks great, it has a flat above it too'' Fred says.

''That'll be great for you two, you won't have to be going back and forth to the burrow'' I say.

''Actually Y/N, you could move in with us to be fair, there would be enough room'' George says. ''Alicia's dad already bought a flat for her and Lee in London''

''What about Angelina ?'' I ask.

''We like our own space, I think we would just argue seeing each other all the time'' he says. ''It's up to you and Fred though obviously''

''I'd love for you to come live with us'' Fred says.

''I'd have to ask my dad, at the moment he doesn't even want us in the same bed together'' I laugh.

''Speak to him about it nearer the time, we don't even know if we're going to get it yet, it could be sold before we get the chance.'' George says.

''Y/N are you still wanting to be a writer?'' Lee asks.

''I think so, I've thought about being a professor here, I jus like the routine I have here'' I say.

''Well if all goes well with the shop you won't need to work, I'll look after you'' Fred says.

''Thanks Fred but I think I want to earn my own money and do good'' I say.

''Your brilliant Y/N, you will do good'' Fred says smiling at me.

I sit in the common room for the rest of the night till we all head of the boys dorms and I fall asleep in Fred's bed.

---- Hi sorry this was such a short one, I will be doing another chapter today,

I just felt like including a bit of Quidditch since I hadn't wrote about it yet-----