Chapter 18

~~~ Wilbur's pov :3 ~~~

I handed Y/N the envelope addressed to them from Dream. They quickly opened it and pulled out the ticket from inside. Shock was written all over their face and I saw a quick flash of panic in their eyes before they smiled, showing me the ticket.

"What's this for?" They asked.
"There should be a note in there," I said. "There was one in mine explaining what it was."
"Okay," they said, pulling the folded paper out of the envelope. "Y/N, I want to wish you a merry Christmas. I also sent you a plane ticket to New York because some members of the smp are meeting in New York for New Years. I hope you'll join us. Merry Christmas. Dream," they read aloud.

"I already spoke to Dream. He said that it would be him, George, Sapnap, Bad, Quackity, Karl, Eret, Niki, Fundy, Tommy, Tubbo, and us."
They smiled at me. "Yeah, that sounds great! When would we fly out?"
"Well, in my note Dream explained that he paid for a huge Airbnb for us and we would fly out tomorrow afternoon with Tommy and Tubbo. How does that sound?"
They seemed so excited, aside from the slight panic I saw earlier. "Awesome! I gotta go pack!" They said, rushing off to their room.

~~~ back to your pov :) ~~~

I rushed to my room to pack my suitcase.

"Wil, how long are we staying?!" I yelled. I wanted to make sure so I know how much to pack.
"We're staying for 2 weeks!" He yelled back.

That's a long while. I thought as I grabbed my suitcase from my closet.

I picked my phone up and texted Tommy.

Y/N: hey bitch boy facetime me
Tommy: ok

"'Ello!" He yelled as I answered the call.
"'Ello!" I yelled, mocking his accent.
"Are you excited for the trip?"
"Yeah! I'm packing right now."

We continued our call, talking about all sorts of things; him asking how America is, talking about the smp, talking about how much we're going to annoy the adults.

I quickly finished packing. I put a few outfits in the suitcase, along with 2 of Tommy's hoodies, the one he gave me and one he left here last weekend. I also packed my camera and my laptop. I wanted to take some pictures of the trip.

I was so excited for tomorrow that I didn't sleep that night. Tommy and I stayed on call and he eventually fell asleep. I set my phone down next to me as I grabbed my laptop to work on some things.

It was around 8:30 before I started feeling tired. I looked over at my phone to see that Tommy was still asleep. I smiled to myself before I plugged my laptop in to let it charge.

"Morning, love," I heard Tommy say.
"Oh, good morning, darling," I said. "How'd you sleep?"
"Good, sorry I fell asleep on call. Did you sleep well?" He asked.
I laughed. "Bold of you to assume I slept," I said, slightly yawning.

"Wil, what time are we leaving?" I asked, walking into the kitchen to get some coffee. I saw Wil in there making some eggs.
"We're going to pick up the other children around noon, then heading to the airport," he said, placing a plate of eggs at the table. "Did you sleep well? I heard you at, like, 3 this morning."
"Uh, yeah, definitely," I sarcastically said, sitting down at the table.
"Well, luckily there's time to sleep on the plane, if your coffee wears off."
"Yeah, maybe."

~~~ time skip :) ~~~

A few hours later we pulled up in front of Tommy's house. I went to knock on the door, because Wil didn't want to. A moment later, Tommy came to the door.

"Ready to go?" I asked.
"Yeah, let me grab my bag," he said. "Wanna come in for a second?"
"Sure."

As soon as I walked in, I got pleasantly swarmed by Betty and Walter. I smiled and crouched down.

"Hello," I said, baby voice being used, as I pet the dogs. "Who's a good girl?" I asked, scratching Betty under the chin. Walter made a noise of jealousy. "Oh, who's a good boy?" I asked, scratching him behind the ear as well.

A moment later I heard Tommy clear his throat.
I looked up from the good babies to see Tommy smiling at me. "Having fun?" He asked.
I stood up and looked him dead in the eye. "I'm going to steal your dogs."

I heard a feminine laugh from behind him.

"Mother, this is Y/N," he said, gesturing to me.
"Hi, MotherInnit," I said, giving her a small smile and wave before the dogs got tired of not getting attention.
"Hello, Y/N, it's so nice to finally meet you. Tom has talked so much about you. It's all I ever heard from him anymore."

I looked over at Tommy. His face and ears were red. "Let's go, Wilbur's waiting. Bye, mum," he quickly said, grabbing his bag with one hand and my hand with the other.
"Bye," I said, giving her a wave goodbye. "Bye, Walter and Betty."

I put his bag in the trunk with mine and Wilbur's and we left to pick up Tubbo.

"You tell your mom about me?" I asked. It was funny to see how flustered he gets.
"Shut up," he mumbled.
"But it's funny when you blush so much," I said."
"FlusteredInnit," I heard Wilbur say.
"FlusteredInnit," I repeated.

The ride to Tubbo's was quiet, apart from the music playing.

We pulled up in front of his house. He was waiting outside.

"Tubbo!" I yelled.
"Y/N!" He yelled back, standing and picking his bag up. "Mum, Wilbur's here!" He called out to his mother.
"Okay, have fun on your trip!" Motherbo called back.
"Bye!" I heard the Tubblings yell.

He put his bag in the trunk and we made our way to the airport.

995 words! Also multiple update pog !! :) (I'm working on like 3-7 or so chapter rn) also wholesome doggo moment !!