Chapter 5

When the movie ended it was starting to get late. After the boys began begging nonstop to stay, Wil agreed, seeing that it was a Friday night.

"Wil?" Tubbo asked as he started walking to his room.
"Yes, Tubbo?"
"Can we make a blanket fort?"
Wil smiled. "Yeah, go ahead! Pillows and blankets are in the closet in the hallway."

I went to grab the pillows and blankets from the closet as well as the ones from my room. When I got back, my arms were full and I couldn't see over them.

"Tubbo, you do realize that you're making a blanket fort with me, right?" I asked, smiling.
"Yeah!"
"This isn't going to be a blanket fort."
"It's not?" He asked.
"Yeah, hold on," I said, running to my room after setting down all the building materials.

I came back with 3 paper crowns.
"Here," I said, putting one on Tubbo's head. "And for you," I said, placing another on Tommy's head.
"What's this for?" Tommy asked, his face a bit red.
"We are royalty, dudes! We need not a blanket fort, but a blanket castle!" I said, starting to set stuff up.

They laughed and started helping me build. By the time we finished, it could fit the three of us and even tall ass Wilbur. I brought out some plushies too. There was my bee, still nameless, a blue long neck dinosaur, respectfully named Long Neck Bitch, and a t-rex, respectfully named, Short Arm Bastard.

I handed the dinosaurs to the boys and I had my bee.
"Tommy, what should I name my bee?" I asked.
"You still haven't named it? It's been like two months."
"Shut it, bitch boy! I'm indecisive! Anyway, what should his name be?"
"I don't know, how about Henry?" He suggested.
"Okie dokie! Henry the Bee it is! We got Long Neck Bitch, Short Arm Bastard and Henry the Bee," I said, chuckling. "We should make popcorn!" I exclaimed, walking to the kitchen to make popcorn before anyone could say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~ Tommy's POV (wow a pov change :3) :) ~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N went to make popcorn while Tubbo and I sat in the blanket castle, our crowns still on our heads.
"So," Tubbo started.
"So," I said, readjusting my crown.
"How do you feel about Y/N?" He asked.
I felt my face heat up. "Y/N? Well, um," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "They're one of my best friends."
"Oh? Do you like them?" He asked.
"Shut up, Tubbo! It's not like they like me. Besides, I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship," I said the last part quietly as I heard Y/N come back.

~~~~~ back to your pov :) ~~~~~

"I got popcorn, bitches!" I said, somewhat loudly.
"Jesus, calm down, Y/N!" Tommy said. "Don't want to wake up Big Man Wilbur."
"True," I said, turning on f/m. (my favorite movie is beauty and the beast 2017 how about you guys?)

~~~~~ next morning :) ~~~~~

I don't know what time I fell asleep or when I woke up but I woke up holding Tommy's hand. I realized and my face went red. I tried taking my hand from his but that didn't work. He held my hand tighter. Do I wake him or not? Ahhhhh. I thought, mentally panicking.

550 words!