Chapter 13

~~~ back to your pov :) ~~~

I woke up to a bright light. I slowly opened my eyes to see Tubbo standing in the doorway, phone in hand. I looked over and saw that Tommy was still asleep. Dammit Tubbo. I thought. I didn't want to wake Tommy up but I also didn't want Tubbo to get away.

He stood on the doorway, smiling at me.
"Hello, Y/N," he cheerfully said.
"Tubbo..."
"Y/N...."
"Tubbo....."
"Y/N......"
"What the fuck is going on?" I heard Tommy ask.
"Sorry to wake you, darling. Tubbo decided to be a sneaky bastard and he took a picture of us," I explained.
"Tubbo, you sneaky bitch. Delete it," Tommy demanded.
"But you guys are so cute," he said, dragging out the last word.
"Tubbo, delete or I take your bee. Henry needs a fellow bee friend," I threatened.
He pouted. "Fine."

He turned his phone to us so we could see him deleting it. After that he ran off.

"Guys! Come get breakfast!" Wil shouted.
I groaned. "I don't wanna get up," I mumbled, laying back on the bed with Tommy.
"I do, I'm hungry," he said, getting up. "C'mon."
I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

We made our way to the kitchen where we saw Wilbur making French toast. Niki was sitting on the counter talking with him while Fundy and Phil were gathered around Tubbo, looking at his phone.

We sat down at the table with the boys. "What are you guys looking at?" I asked.
They looked up at us, laughing. "Nothing," Fundy said.
I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, okay."

Without warning, Tommy grabbed Tubbo's phone. "What the fuck?"
"What?"
"He didn't delete the photo," Tommy said.
"Oh no, I did. I just knew you were going to make me delete it so I duplicated it," Tubbo explained.
"Smart man, Tubbo. Smart man. But now that means consequences," I said, smirking.
"Don't take my bee!" He cried.
"No, no, no, you can keep your bee."
"Then what's the consequence?"
"Haven't thought of it yet," I confessed.

Wilbur finished cooking and we ate. Wilbur was talking to Phil about what we were doing today. They wouldn't tell us what it was, so not pog.

A little while after everyone ate, Wil announced that we were leaving in about an hour.

"Wil, what are we doing today?" I asked.
"It's a surprise," he said, smiling.
"Ugh. Tell me," I said, dragging out the last word.
"But then it wouldn't be a surprise," he said, copying me.
I pouted then went to my room.

I walked in and sat at my desk, thinking of all the things Wil could have possibly planned. I heard the door open and turned to see Tommy and Tubbo walk in.

"Hello, boys," I said, spinning in my chair.
"Hey, Y/N," Tubbo said.
Tommy didn't say anything, just sat on my bed, going through his phone.
"Damn, Toms. No 'hi'?" I asked, pretending to be upset.
"What?" He asked, looking up at me.
"I said hello and you didn't say hi, very rude of you."
"Oh," he said, going back to his phone.

For the next few minutes it was quiet. Then Tommy got up and left the room. Wonder what that was about. I thought.

"What was that?" Tubbo asked.
"I dunno," I said, shrugging.
"What do you think Wilbur has planned?"
"I dunno, what do you think?"
He shrugged. "I dunno, but I heard them mention the mall."
"Oh, that sounds fun."

About an hour later Wil was calling us.

Once again, like yesterday, we split up and drove to the mall. The whole drive, which was about 20 minutes, Tommy was silent. That's unusual. I thought. Tubbo noticed I was looking at him. Tubbo was in the backseat with me as Tommy had called dibs on sitting up front.

Tubbo grabbed my hand and squeezed it. That was our way of saying 'it's okay'. I looked at him and smiled, squeezing his hand back.

Pretty soon we got to the mall. We all met up at the food court before Wil explained what we were doing.

"Guys, here," he said, holding out his beanie. It had little pieces of paper in it. "We're doing a secret Santa!"

I reached my hand into the hat, pulling out a slip of paper. Niki. I smiled to myself. I get to buy for Niki.

We all kinda split up and went to the different various stores. I walked beside Wilbur.

"Who'd you get, Wil?" I asked.
"Oh, I got Tommy. What about you?"
"Niki. What do you think she'd like?" I asked. I figured he'd know the most about what she'd like.
"I heard her talking a bit ago about something she wanted. But I'm not telling you what it is, I'm gonna get it for her for Christmas. What about Tommy? What do you think he'd like?"
I looked away from Wil. "I dunno, but something's been off. Don't you think?"
He thought for a second. "He has been quieter. Normally he's all hyper, but not today. Has he said anything to you?"
"He's barely talked to me today," I said, sighing.
"Then something's definitely off."

We all met back an hour later with all our gifts. I managed to find out that Wil is Tommy's secret santa, Niki is Fundy's, and Phil is Tubbo's. I don't know who mine is. We packed our bags into the trunk of both cars and drove back.

Like on the way there, Tubbo and I were in the backseat and Tommy was quiet.

I wonder what's going on with him.

938 words! What's going on with Tommy guys, huh? What do you think?