Chapter 29

I stood there in shock. Never thought I would see my mother again. Soon, someone else joined her, my father.

"...Y/N?"
"Hey..." I nervously said, rubbing the back of my neck.
"What are you doing here?"
"Visiting...hold on a second, please." I pulled out my phone, texting the group chat Tommy, Tubbo and I made.

Y/N: bois come pick me up am scared *insert that picture of patrick*

It didn't take long for both of them to skate over to me.

"Well, I gotta go..."
"Bye, Y/N," they both said.

I looked back as we made our way to where the non-skaters of our group were sitting.

I sat next to Wilbur and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?"
I shook my head.
"Want to talk now?"
I shook my head again.
"Later?"
I shrugged. I felt him let out a breath and he wrapped an arm around me. (we love big brother/dadbur)

Everyone was done skating a little bit after so we went back to the airbnb.

As soon as we got there I went to the kitchen and grabbed a monster.

"Ayo, Karl, this monster mine or yours?" I called out.
"What flavor is it?" He called back.
"Red." (there are no flavors only colors it's like gatorade)
"Yours. I had a white one."
"Okie dokie."

"Sup fuckers," I said, flopping down on the couch next to Tommy and Tubbo.
"Language," Bad mumbled.
"Shh, you heard nothing."

"What we watching?"
"Toy Story." (if you didn't cry watching toy story 3 you're legally not allowed to talk to me end of story)
"Oh heck yeah."

~~~ yall want a pov change? of course you do! but whose...? hmmm let's see... cowboy's time to shine :) ~~~

"What we watching?" Y/N asked.
"Toy Story."
"Oh heck yeah."

That was the last time anyone spoke for the next few hours; everyone was either too engulfed in Toy Story or fell asleep.

I looked around the room, seeing who was awake(i tried writing 'awake' but fucked up greatly and it somehow autocorrected to 'salads'-)and who was asleep.

Wilbur was asleep and was laying with his head in Niki's lap, Niki was starting to fall asleep. Dream and George were still awake, but George was starting to fall asleep on Dream. Fundy(sorry for not much fundy content i totally didn't forget about him-) and Eret were still awake, intensely focused on the movie. Bad also fell asleep. Big Q had fallen asleep on Karl, who had fallen asleep on me. Tubbo was still awake, finishing off what was left in the popcorn bowl. Tommy was awake and cuddling Y/N, who was starting to fall asleep.

I guess Tommy noticed me looking at him because he looked at me.

He didn't say anything, just made direct eye contact until I looked away.

"Pussy," he said.
I looked back over and stuck my tongue out at him so he flipped me off and I looked back at the movie.

"Quit moving, bitch, I'm tryna sleep," Y/N mumbled.
"Sorry, Sapnap's being a dickhead," Tommy said.
"Sap, stop being a dickhead."
"But-"
"I will come over there and whoop yo fucking ass."
"Fine."
"Now shut the fuck up."

Then they fell asleep and Tommy started playing with their hair.

"You like them?" I asked him.
He looked down at them, smiling. "Shut up, dickhead. They're sleeping."

He definitely does. I thought.

570 words! not really the word count i wanted but ive had this little bit ready for months and yall deserved some content :] anyway love yall <3 sorry if i dont get anything posted soon i have two other stories besides this one and exams next week and im getting a job soon and also my mood has gotten worse in the past few days cuz i was forced to come out to my transphobo grandparents, my grandpa being homophobo and transphobo while my grandma is jus transphobo

chile anyway ✌️

love yall <3<3<3 also can someone catch me up on lore im very behind i havent watched a stream or anything in about 2 months- ope like i know toms got trapped with dream in prison but idk how and i know dream killed him and brought him back but why and i know wilby got brought back bc ive seen fanart of it and ik of the sydicate bc fanart and derivakats song but idk much about the egg or the tales so help pls

love yall <3<3<3<3<3<3