Chapter 19

//TW: panic attack//

The airport was pretty busy. People were rushing around everywhere and it was pretty loud. The sound of squeaky suitcase wheels. Children and babies screaming and crying. People talking on the phone, some louder than others. It was starting to get too much.

"When will they call our flight," I mumbled to myself, growing more anxious and nervous by the second.

"We're sorry to inform you that the flight to New York will be delayed," I heard over the speakers(shush idk how airports work considering I've never been to one). Fucking great. I thought to myself. Of course our flight was delayed.

And of course with all the sound and our delayed flight and all the people, my nerves were going through the roof.

My heart sped up, it seemed like it would beat out of my chest. My breathing became heavy, I breathed harder and faster, my chest felt heavy. My knees became weak and wobbly, I thought I would fall. My mouth was dry, I need something to drink. My head started spinning and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

I grabbed onto Wil's sleeve, as he was the only one with me, the boys went to the bathroom. He looked down at me. "What's wrong, Y/N?" He asked, worry was laced in his voice.
I tried speaking but my mouth was dry. My sentences didn't fully make their way out.
"Water," I said, it came out like a whisper.
He looked through his bag. "Here," he said, handing me an almost empty water bottle.

I drank the rest of the water. The urge to cry went away but I was still panicking.

"Can you speak now?" He asked.
I nodded.
"What do you need?" He asked.
"A hug?" I said. It came out as more of a question.
"Okay," he said, swiftly pulling me into a tight hug. My head was on his chest and I focused on his heartbeat. I felt as he started humming Jubilee Line.

Soon, I started to softly sing/mumble along with his humming.

"Your city gave me asthma; so that's why I'm fucking leaving. And your water gave me cancer, and the pavement hurt my feelings."

"Feeling better?" He asked.
I nodded. "Yeah," I said, pulling out of the hug. "Thanks, Wil."

"We're back," they boys announced.
"Hey, guys," Wil said.

It was a while later until they called our flight. We quickly got on the plane and found our seats. Tubbo, Tommy, and I got together in one row with Wilbur behind us. Tubbo got the window seat, Tommy got the aisle seat, leaving me with the middle, and Wilbur on the aisle seat behind Tommy.

As we started ascending, I realized that I had a fear of heights. "Fuck," I mumbled to myself.
"What's wrong?" Tommy asked.
"I just realized that I have a fear of heights," I said.
"You can hold my hand, if it'll make you feel better," he said, his face turning red.
"Okay, FlusteredInnit," I said, grabbing his hand.

An hour or so later, both boys had fallen asleep and had their heads on my shoulders. I still held Tommy's hand. I smiled and pulled out my phone.

I took a picture with both boys in the frame. I noticed that you could see Wil in the background. He was slouched, due to his height and had his arms crossed. He looked angry for some reason.

I couldn't sleep during the whole flight. When we were about to land I woke the boys up. "Buckle up, bitches. We're landing soon."
"Five more minutes," I heard Tommy mumble.
"Wake up, bitch, or I will steal your discs," I whispered in Tommy's ear.
"No! My discs!" He shot up.
I smirked at him. "What are you gonna do about it?"
"I'll take my hoodies back. I know you have at least one."
I fake pouted. "No."

We soon landed and I decided to post the picture on Twitter.

y/n ✨ @y/n_gamings

@tommyinnit @TubboLive guess i'm a pillow oh and @WilburSoot u ok angy boi ??

*insert photo*

"There was a kid kicking my seat," Wilbur complained.
"Is that why you looked so angry?" I asked.
"Yeah."

I called an Uber(who's the hottest uber driver? i nEveR bEeN tO ooVoO jAVeR) for us and they took us to the Airbnb.

It was around midnight when we made it there. When we arrived Bad, Sapnap, Karl, Eret and Dream were already there. It was weird seeing Dream's face and he and Eret were tall. At least it wasn't going to be all tall people. I was kinda intimidated by the 6ft+ people, aside from Wil and Tommy. I was around Sapnap's height, being 5'10.

We all got pulled into a group hug, which was nice.

"Hey, Eret?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"Did you bring your 7-inch platforms?" If he did, I was definitely going to borrow(translation: steal) them.
He smiled at me. "Yes, I did."
I am definitely going to steal them. I thought. "Can I borrow them?"
"Of course," he smiled.

He went to his room and I followed.
"Here," he said.
I sat down and put the platforms on. "Help me stand."

He helped me up and I was taller than him, considering they made me 6'5. "Heh, short," I said, walking off to find my, now shorter than me, boyfriend.

"Tommy~" I said in the voice.
"What?" I heard him call.
"Tommy~" I said, doing the voice again.
"Oh no, not the voice. Where are you?" I heard a slight panic in his voice.
I hid in the kitchen and saw him on the couch, looking around for me. When he looked away I stood behind him. Tubbo noticed me so I put a finger to my lips to tell him to shush.
"Tommy~" I said in his ear, leaning on the edge of the couch.
"Jesus Christ!" He jumped, turning to face me.

I laughed. "Tommy stand next to me for a sec," I said, crossing my arms.
He did as told and I looked down at him. "Short."
"That's not allowed," he said, pouting.
"Yes it is," I paused. "Short little man."

"When's everyone else getting here?" I asked, having fun walking around in Eret's boots.
"Everyone else is coming tomorrow," Dream said.
"Ok, short green man," I said.

I've been calling everyone short, except for Tubbo, Karl and Bad because they're the wholesome bois and I don't want to pick on them. Niki also won't be targeted when she gets here. I've stopped calling Eret short because he threatened to take them away or to put his 5-inch heels on and be taller than me. I also can't call Wil short because we're the same height.

A while later I started feeling sleepy because 1. I haven't slept in 2 days, and 2. Jet lag. I made my way to my room, which I was sharing with Tommy and Tubbo and I collapsed onto one of the beds.

~~~ Tommy's pov :) ~~~

I watched as Y/N made their way to the room they shared with Tubbo and I. I wanted to go with them but everyone wanted to finish the game of uno we started.

"Sorry, Bad," Sapnap said as he placed a draw 4.
"Aw, come on, Sapnap! Why?!" He cried out.
"Well, it would've been Dream but no one reversed it," he explained.

"Uno!" I called out. I only had one card left; a red 4. Tubbo and Eret also had one card left.
"Wild," Dream said, placing a wild card down. "Green."
"Fuck you, Dream," I said. Of course I got 'languaged' by Bad.

After Dream was Sapnap, then Bad, then Karl, then Eret. His final card wasn't green. After Eret was Tubbo.

Tubbo smirked before placing his card down; a green 8. "I win!" He exclaimed.
Everyone complained and Bad started shuffling the cards for another game.

"I'm gonna go to bed, lads," I said, standing up and making my way to my room.
Everyone called out a 'goodnight' before turning their attention to the cards.

I opened the door to the room and saw Y/N face down on one of the beds. I smiled to myself before laying down beside them.

"Toms?" They asked, turning to face me.
"I'm here," I said.
They moved closer to me and laid their head on my chest.
"Night, love," I said, kissing their forehead.
"Goodnight, darling."

1412 words! Wilbur and Y/N being like siblings pog