Chapter 8

I looked at my phone, acting like I wasn't paying attention. I know Wil noticed.

"Hi, everyone!" Amy said.
I looked up from my phone, smiling at Amy. "Hi."
Wil looked at me and frowned then looked at Tommy then smiled at Amy. "Hello, Amy. Tommy you've never mentioned Amy before."
Tommy rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, we've been dating for a week.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. A fucking week he's had a girlfriend and didn't fucking tell us. I thought. I do have to admit, she is beautiful.

I subtly looked at Amy. She was literally Heather. We all spent the next hour just talking and getting to know Amy better.

I felt a lump in my throat and tears threatening to come out so I texted Wil.

Y/N: hey can we go home?? i dont feel well
Wilbur: yeah sorry
Y:N: thanks big bro

"Hey guys, I think we're gonna get going. Y/N doesn't feel too well," Wil said.
"Oh, okay," Tommy said. "I hope you feel better Y/N, I'll talk to you later."
I nodded, giving him a small smile.
"It was nice meeting you, Y/N," Amy said, smiling.
I smiled back. "You too, Amy," I said quietly, feeling that if I talked any louder, I'd start crying.

Wil drove us home and the whole ride was awkwardly silent.

"I'm going to my room," I told him.
"Okay," he said.
I started walking then Wil called back to me. "He's an asshole."
I smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

I went to my room and flopped down on the bed. I opened my phone and put on some music. Even though it was on shuffle, If It Means A Lot To You by A Day To Remember came on.

After the song was over, I sat up and decided to stream. Before I did, I went to the bathroom and fixed myself, making sure I didn't look like shit.

I started up the stream, deciding to play Minecraft. It was just a normal survival world. At some point I looked over at chat and they said that Tommy was in chat.

"Oh, hi, Tommy," I said, my voice kinda hoarse. "What's up?"
A donation from him came in. "Not much, your voice sounds terrible, hope you feel better soon :)," the robotic voice read out.
"Yeah, I hope so too, I hate it when I feel like shit."

The rest of the stream went well and I ended it after 2 hours. A little bit after I ended the stream, I got a call from Tommy.

"Hey, Tommy what's up?" I asked, my voice sounding less hoarse but more like you could tell I had cried.
"Nothing really, what's wrong? You sound like you've been crying," he pointed out.
Tommy, you oblivious dumbass. I thought. "Nothing's wrong, I just felt like crying for no reason," I said, using the worst excuse I could.
"Yeah, yeah," he started. "I'm coming over later with Tubbo and we're gonna cheer you up."
Fuck. I thought. "Oh, okay."
"Okay," he said.
"Okay," I said.
"Okay," he said.
"Oh my god, stop flirting with me!" I smiled to myself.
"What is that from?" He asked.
"God, you're stupid. It's from The Fault In Our Stars. The book is better than the movie, by the way."
"Hmm, you should read it to me sometime."
I smiled to myself. "Okay, bitch boy."

"Y/N!" Wil shouted.
I groaned. "What?!"
"The boys are here!"

I left my room and went to the living room. "Hey guys," I said.
"Hey, Y/N," Tubbo said. "Are you feeling better?"
I nodded. "Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better."
Wil looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back.
"So, what do you guys want to do?" I asked.
"We can watch a movie," Tommy suggested.
"Yeah," I nodded. "Which movie?"
"How about Up?"
"Okie dokie! Up it is!" I said, putting the movie in, then going to make popcorn.

~~~~~~~ Tommy's pov :3 ~~~~~~~

"Okie dokie! Up it is!" Y/N said, putting the movie in, then going to make popcorn.
I sat down on the couch and Tubbo sat on the other side, making it so Y/N sits between us.
"So," Tubbo started. "How'd you meet Amy?" He asked.
"Oh," I said, "she's in some of my classes at school."
"That's cool," he said. "But I thought you liked Y/N, so why get with someone else?"
"I told you. I don't want to ruin our perfectly good friendship."
Tubbo looked at me, kinda, more like he was looking behind me. I turned around and Y/N was there with popcorn.
"Hey guys, I got popcorn!" They said, sitting down between me and Tubbo.
Shit. I thought. I don't know how much they heard.

They started the movie and I stole the bowl of popcorn.
"Damnit, bitch boy. That's for us to share!"
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I said," they argued, grabbing the bowl from me.
"That's rude," I said, turning my attention to the movie.

Halfway through, I looked over at Y/N. They were leaned against Tubbo. For some reason, I felt jealous that they were so close to him instead of me. Tubbo must've noticed me looking because he looked back at me then back at the movie.

"Hey guys, I'll be back," I said.
"Where you going?" Y/N asked.
"I'm gonna bother Big Man for a bit," I said, giving them a small smile.

I walked to Wil's door and knocked.
"What?" He shouted through the door.
"It's me."
"Oh, come in, Tommy," he said.
I opened his door. He was sitting at his bed, looking at his phone.
"What's up?" He asked.
"I have a problem."
He patted a spot next to him.
I sat next to him and sighed, "I'm with Amy, yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Well," I started. "Y/N was cuddled up against Tubbo and not me. And I didn't like that. I don't know what to do. I'm with Amy but I think I like Y/N."

1013 words! Heheh