Chapter 15

Y/N,
I know we haven't been together all that long but I've started having doubts about this relationship. I don't know why. Maybe I'm too scared of the commitment because you're the first person I've been with and I'm scared of fucking up. Maybe I'm scared of what the fans will think and will start hating on our relationship.

I stopped reading for a second to gather my thoughts. He was having doubts about us? Already? Why didn't he just tell me? I continued.

But, I care about you too much. I love you too much to care because I know we can get through my doubts. There are still so many kisses and laughs and days and nights and risks worth taking and adventures to go on and books to read and pictures to take. I need to put my doubts aside because I can't lose you.

Love,
Tommy :)

I looked up to see Tommy standing in the doorway.

"I see you've read the note," he said, walking in and sitting on my bed.
"Yeah," I said, sitting next to him, laying my head on his shoulder.
"Sorry, I've kinda been avoiding you today."
"It's fine."
"No, it's not. I should've just told you what was wrong. Tubbo told me how upset you were," he said, kissing the top of my head. "I wanna make it up to you."
I smiled. "You don't need to do that, Toms."
"I want to."
"Okay."
"Okay."
"Okay."
"Not this again," he said, smiling. "But I really do wanna make it up to you."
"What do you have in mind?"
"It's a surprise."

It was about an hour later when Niki and I were in the kitchen. She was sitting on the counter, watching me while I made some hot chocolate for the two of us.

I was almost done when Tommy walked in and joined us. He walked over to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Hello, darling," I said, messing with his hair while turning the stove off.
"Hello, love," he mumbled into my shoulder.
"What's up?"
"I want cuddles."
I smiled. "Let me finish up here then we can cuddle, okay?"
"Okay," he said, walking off.

I poured the hot chocolate for Niki and I, grabbing some marshmallows to put on top.

"Y/N?" Niki asked, hopping off the counter and grabbing her mug.
"Yeah?"
"I want to do something special on Christmas for someone, but I don't know what they would like."
I gave her a smile. "Who's it for?"
She looked around, seeing if anyone else was around. "It's for Wil," she said, a blush forming on her cheeks. "Can you help me think of something?"
"Aww, Niki, that's so nice. I can definitely help you."
"Thank you, Y/N! I'll talk with you tomorrow about it," she said, walking off to the living room where the rest of the gang is, besides Tommy. I guess he went to my room.

I walked into my room, seeing Tommy laying on my bed while scrolling through his phone. He set it down after hearing the door.
"Cuddles?" He asked, opening his arms.
I smiled. "Cuddles," I said, laying down with him.

We stayed like that for about half an hour before he decided that, now, was time for the surprise.

"C'mon," he said. "Make sure you bundle up, it's cold."
I smiled and shook my head. "Taking me out to freeze, Toms?" I jokingly asked.
"No. I'd never."

I grabbed my phone, checking the time. 8:42. We walked out to the living room to see that Wil and Phil had fallen asleep while watching The Grinch. Niki and Tubbo were still awake and I'm guessing Fundy went to bed.

"Oh, hey, guys," Tubbo said.
"Hey, we're gonna go out for a bit. Don't fucking tell Wilbur," Tommy said.
"Please, Niki, Tubbo, don't say anything."
"Okay," they both said in unison.
"Be back soon though. I don't want either of you getting sick," Niki said.

"What are we gonna do outside at almost 9 o'clock?" I asked, putting my coat on.
"It's a surprise," he said, putting on his coat as well.
"Damn you and your surprise," I said.

We walked down the sidewalk, hand-in-hand. It was already super dark outside. It started to snow a moment after we started walking.

"Now that we're out here, are you gonna tell me what the surprise is?" I asked.
"Well, I wanted to look at Christmas lights and I wanted to go on a walk with you," he explained.
I smiled. "Okay, darling."

We walked around the neighborhood, looking at all the bright lights and softly singing Christmas songs. Then we decided to go to the park.

We walked along the snow covered path, lightened up by lights strung on the trees. It was basically a winter wonderland.

I pulled out my phone. It was 11:37! I didn't realize how long we've been out here.

"Tommy, darling, it's past 11:30," I said.
"Oh, well, maybe we should start heading back," he said. I nodded and we started walking back to the house.

It was around midnight by the time we got back. We walked in and saw Niki and Tubbo still awake. They heard the door close and looked at us. Then they smiled and looked at each other.

I walked into the kitchen to make hot chocolate to warm up. Tommy walked in a moment later and came up behind me, hugging me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Want some hot chocolate?" I asked.
He didn't say anything but I felt him nod.
"Okay, darling."

A few minutes later the hot chocolate was done. I gave him his mug then we made our way to the living room.

"Hey, guys," Tubbo said.
"What?"
He and Niki laughed then pointed above us.

Those sneaky fuckers put up mistletoe.

Tommy and I looked at each other. His face was red as fuck and with how hot mine felt I figured mine was too. He smiled at me before grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer to him. I smiled and looked up at him. He leaned in and I did too. The kiss lasted a few seconds before we heard Tubbo.

"Eww, guys, get a room!" He called out.
"You're the fucker who put the mistletoe there!" Tommy said.
"No, Niki did. I just had the idea."

1078 words! Here you go guys, a longer chapter to make up for the cliffhanger :)