Chapter 4

We sat there, not a word said. "Well," I started. "A few months ago, I flew over here from America. I didn't really have anywhere to go since it was just me, so I just stayed at this park. One of those days, Wil found me lying on a bench. We talked and I told him my situation and he took me in."
They nodded. "You said it was just you. What about your parents?" Tommy asked.
"Well," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "You see, I ran away..."
They looked surprised. "Why?" Tubbo asked.
"I was in a foster home, I had been there for 8 years and no one had adopted me, so I managed to get enough money and flew over here," I explained.

We talked a little more before finally deciding to head back home. They walked me home before going to their own homes. I went to my room as soon as I got back and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~ 2 months go by (a big skip i know) :) ~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!" Wilbur yelled.

I jolted up out of bed and ran out of my room. "What?!" I yelled.
"The boys are here," he said, as if he didn't just yell at the top of his lungs.
I sighed and folded my arms. "You couldn't have just said that..instead of yelling at the top of your lungs! I was trying to sleep, you asshat!"

I heard Tommy laugh. "Oh, shut it, bitch boy," I said, calming down and failing at hiding a smile.
"You know you can't stay angry, Y/N," Wil said.
"Shut it, Wil," I said, shaking my head and hiding my face.

I went back to my room to get changed. I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch between Tubbo and Tommy. They were watching whatever was on, which happened to be The Conjuring 2.

"A horror movie?" I asked.
"Well, Y/N, it is October," Tommy said, matter-of-factly. "What? Are you scared of horror movies?" He smirked.
"As if," I said, smirking. "I'm the type of person who can watch horror movies all day and all night. Then fall asleep, in the dark, by myself."
"Woah, legend!" He said, turning his attention back to the movie.

We ended up watching a few movies together before Tommy went to bother Wilbur for a bit. It was just me and Tubbo.

I was engulfed in the movie. Tubbo was trying to get my attention, trying and failing.
"Y/N!" He said, waving his hand in front of my face.
"Oh, sorry. What?"
"You zoned out there for a minute. Anything on your mind?" He asked.
"Oh," I said, feeling my face heat up. "Um, it's nothing."
He didn't seem convinced. "Really?"

Tommy walked back in and I felt my face get hotter. Tubbo looked at me and smiled. Tommy sat back down with us and stole the bag of popcorn I was eating.
"So," he said. "What'd I miss while I was gone?"
"Oh, not much," Tubbo said, winking at me.
"God, Tubbo, you're so weird."

A few minutes later Tubbo nudged me.
"What?" I asked.
"Well?"
"Well, what?"
"Do you like him?" He asked, somewhat quietly.
"Shh, lower your motherfucking voice," I said, smiling.
He dramatically gasped. "You do!"
"Shut it, Tubbo! I don't. Kinda," I said, sighing. "I don't know.."
"Well, you didn't hear this from me, but I think he likes you back."
I rolled my eyes and turned back to the movie. "Sure, Tubbo. Whatever you say."

596 words!