Chapter 20

~~~ morning time and back to your pov :) ~~~

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 9:23 and I had a text from Niki.

Niki: I've arrived in ny see you soon!

That was about an hour ago so I figured she was here.

I tried getting up but couldn't. I looked to see Tommy still asleep. Forgot he was there.

"Mornin', Y/N," I heard Tubbo say.
"Oh, mornin'," I said. "Care to help me get up?"
"No, I think I'll let you deal with that. I'm gonna go get some breakfast."

Damn you, Tubbo.

I tried to escape his warm embrace but no use, he just started to cling onto me even more.

I sighed to myself before going through my phone. According to Twitter, George, Fundy and Big Q were also here.

I heard a knock on the door. I figured it was Niki or Wilbur so I told them to come in. It was Sapnap. Fuck.

I looked at Sapnap and he looked back. Then he looked at Tommy clinging to me and he dramatically gasped before running off.

~~~ Wilbur's pov :) ~~~

Dream and I were in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone.

"Someone go wake up Tommy and Y/N," Dream said. "Breakfast is almost ready."
I was about to say I would when Sapnap went to do it.

He came back a minute later. "Guess what I saw," he said.
I could take a wild fucking guess. Shit. I thought. I forgot that the only people that know they're together are me, Niki, Fundy and Tubbo.

"What?" George asked.
"They were cuddling," he said.
"Don't you think they'd make a good couple?" Karl asked.
Niki, Fundy, Tubbo and I all shared a look and laughed.
The others looked at us. "Yeah, they would make a great couple," Fundy said.
"We should get them together," Dream said.
"Yeah," Big Q agreed.

A few minutes later they both entered the kitchen.
"Mornin', lovebirds," Sapnap said.
I looked at them and they both turned red. "Shut up," Tommy said. Y/N laughed. "Mornin'."

~~~ back to your pov :) ~~~

"What's the plans for today?" Tommy asked.
"I dunno, does anyone know any good places to do stuff?" Tubbo asked.
"There's a pretty cool karaoke place around here, we could do that," I suggested.
"Yeah, I'd love to do karaoke!" Karl exclaimed.
"Karl, we could definitely duet something," I said.
"Do you know sweater weather?"
"Yes! We could duet sweater weather!"
"Y'know, I've never heard you sing, Y/N," Tommy said.
I raised an eyebrow. "Really? That's surprising, considering I sing a lot. Oh and the karaoke place holds a contest around this time for whoever can sing the best. There's a $1,000 prize for first place."
"That sounds fun," Tubbo said. "Imagine how many kid's meals we could buy!"
"Tubbo, I am going to win for you just so we can buy so many kid's meals," I said.
"So you're saying you can sing well enough to win?" Tommy asked.
"Tommy, I didn't say I was good. I said that I'm going to win. I will do anything to get kid's meals, even if that means I have to sing like Beyoncé or something."
"I've heard you sing, Y/N. You're amazing at it!" Niki said.

I went to my room to get changed for the day. When I was done, I grabbed my laptop, searching things.

I heard a knock a few moments later.

"Come in," I said.
It was Tommy. I looked at him; he was pouting. "Why so pouty, Toms?" I asked.
"How come I've never got to hear you sing?"
I laughed. "Is that your problem? You're jealous that Niki's heard me sing and you haven't?"
He stayed silent.
"You can wait for karaoke, unless you want a sneak peek," I said.
"Sing to me," he said, laying on my bed, setting his head in my lap.
I laughed. "Any recommendations?" I asked, running a hand through his hair.
"Sing whatever, I don't care."
I smiled and shook my head before bringing up the instrumental to Like Real People Do(i fokin love hozier).