Chapter 3

I smile reading the message from my locked screen.
"What?" Wil asks.
"Oh it's nothing," I say, turning my phone off. "It's just more followers."
"Really?" He asks. "Who followed or messaged you to make you smile like that?"
I felt my face heat up. "Shut it, Wil," I say, paying attention to the movie.
"Aww, you're blushing," he points out, smiling. "Come on, tell me please!" He begs.
"Hmm, I might. Give me a reason why."
"Because you're like a younger sibling to me and as your big brother I deserve to know," he states.
"Hmm, maybe," I say, smirking.
"Was it Tubbo?" He asks.
I shake my head. "Nope."
"Hmm, Niki?"
"Nope."
"Tommy?"
I hesitated before answering. "No.."
"Hah, it is! What'd he say?"
"Nothing," I say, standing up. "I'm gonna go to bed."
"Okay, goodnight!"
"Night!"

I went to my room and sat at my desk. Fuck. I thought to myself.

I started up my pc and started working on my book. After writing a few chapters, I opened my phone to play music. I got so into writing that I forgot about Tommy's message so I opened it.

(I'm lazy so I'm not gonna take the time to type it like the pros do :3 so you get this style)
Tommy: Hey y/n! I had a fun time yesterday and Tubbo and I were wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime
Y/N: hey tommy! yea i had fun yesterday too and id love to hangout sometime! just let me know when

I set my phone down and smiled. I leaned back in my chair, taking a break from writing, just listening to the music. I had on YouTube music because I prefer the slower versions of songs(literally me I have a playlist with my favorite songs but slowed/reverbed and they sound better to me).

~~~~~~~~~~ next day :) ~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. My desk is set in front of my window and I guess I forget to close my curtains. And of course I fell asleep in my chair.

Fuck. I thought, getting up. I grabbed my phone and looked to see if I had any interesting notifications. I see Tommy messaged me back last night.

Tommy: how about tomorrow? We could hang out at the park
Y/N: yea that sounds great! what time?

I went to take a shower. I turned on the water and put my music on. After getting the song I wanted to listen to and hopped in the shower.

After just standing there the majority of the time, I decided to finally get out. As I was getting dressed, my phone went off.

Tommy: maybe around noon?
I looked at the time. 10:57.
Y/N: yea that'd be fine :)
Tommy: okay :)
Y/N: okay :)
Tommy: okay :)
Y/N: omg stop flirting with me!!!
Tommy: did you just make a reference
Y/N: hehe maybe

I chuckled to myself and went to the kitchen, grabbing something to eat before I left.
"Wil!" I yelled out.
"Streaming!" He yelled back.
"Okay!"

I took my phone out and texted him, telling him I'm leaving to hang out with friends.
It didn't say he opened it but I know he read it because he yelled 'okay, have fun!'.

I walked around for a little before actually heading to the park. When I did get there, it was 11:52. I'm actually early for once. I thought.

I was checking my phone when I heard someone call.
"Y/N!" I heard Tubbo shout.
"Tubbo!" I yelled running up to him and Tommy.
"Hey Y/N," Tommy said.
"Hey, Tommy," I said.

We walked around the park, just talking, until I got distracted by a dandelion. I picked it and shoved it in Tommy's face.
"Make a wish, bitch!" I said, excitedly.
He smiled and shook his head. "Alright," he said, making a wish.
"What'd you wish for?" Tubbo and I asked.
"Well now if I tell you it won't come true," he said.
"Damn you, Tommy," I said, running away from them.

They chased after me. I ran to a tree and climbed it.
"Damnit, Y/N!" Tommy yelled up at me.
I laughed and stuck my tongue out. "Fight me, bitch boy!"
And with that said, he started climbing the tree.

Ah, shit. I thought.
"Gotcha," he said, sitting down next to me.
"Tubbo!" I yelled down.
"What?" He looked up at us.
"Come up here, big man!" Tommy shouted.
"Coming!" He shouted, climbing the tree.

"This is our tree now," I said, taking my phone out. I was sitting between the two. I took a picture, saving it to my phone.
"What should we call it?" Tubbo asked.
"PogTree," I suggested.
"PogTree," they both said.

The sun was starting to set and I got a text from Wilbur.

Wilbur: when are you coming back? It's getting dark
Y/N: idk probably soon :)
Wilbur: okay be safe :)
Y/N: will do big bro :)

"When we leaving, boys?" I asked.
"I dunno," Tommy answered.
"It's nice up here, but we probably should leave soon," Tubbo said.
"Yeah, Wil just texted me," I said, shoving my phone in my pocket.
"Hey, Y/N?" Tommy asked.
"Yeah?"
"How did you meet Wil? I know he said he met you at the park a few months ago, but I feel like there's more to the story."
"Oh," I said, looking at my hands in my lap. "Uh.."
"You don't have to tell us, it's fine. I was just wondering."
"No, it's fine. It's just a difficult story," I said, looking at the sunset and smiling.
"Oh, okay. You really don't have to tell us," Tubbo said.
"No, you guys will probably find out later anyway. So I'll just tell you now," I said, sighing.

976 words!