Chapter 14

I was busy zipping my dress when a guy spoke, so I turned to face him. I knew it was him, I know his voice too well to know that it was him.

"Oh, sorry. The guy said-" he stopped talking when I turned to face him.

"Alex.." He said all of a sudden.

"Oh, hi Luke. What are you doing here?." I tried to sound casual

"Uuh-uuh. I-I was just."

"Why stutter? I'm just asking?" I smirked.

He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Uhm, Ashton told me that I have a project here and I had to meet my partner and fortunately my partner turned out to be you." He said.

I shrugged.

"Fortunately? could you just help me zip this dress?" I asked and turned around, I heard him stepped closer to me and I placed my hair aside and felt his hands on my dress.

While he's trying to sort my zipper I spoke.

"Hey, Luke. Why?" I asked out of the blue.

"Why what?" He asked from behind me.

"I don't know, i just wanted to ask why." I said sincerely.

He held my shoulders and turned my body to face him.

"I don't know either. All I know is, I was so fucking jealous and now that you're like this to me. All casual and shit, it's killing me." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You're really confusing Luke. One second you push me away and then now you're making me feel like you want me again." I said and sighed not sure what to feel after everything.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

"If I say I like you, will you be mine?" I whispered even though I knew it was inaudible for him.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, I said let's get this job done." I said and forced a smile.

***********

I swear I heard her say something. So I just shrugged and changed into this very uncomfortable tux and went outside to shoot with Alex.

"Ah! Finally." The guy Tim said as he grabbed my forearm and dragged me all the way to the set.

"Uuh. What am I going to do?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Just be yourself and you'll do fine." Tim said sassily.

I grabbed Alex's waist and hugged her from the back and rested my head on her shoulder, I felt her tensed up which made me smile.

"That's great Darlings! Continue!" Tim said clapping dramatically.

"Really, Tim? Do you have to be so dramatic all the time?" Akex said as she giggled

"Oh, Alexzander Darling. I really really like you an your cute innocent face." He said with a flying kiss that made Alex laugh as My arms are wrapped around her.

We continued the shoot and finally it was done by four pm.

It was a really quick shoot. I saw Alex coming out of the dressing room as Timothy shuffled to her.

They hugged each other and talked for a while and then finally Alex noticed me as I stare at her intently.

I walked up to her. I cleared my throat as I stood in front of her.