Chapter 2

I opened my eyes and looked at the wall clock.

It's 6:27 am. I took my phone and the card that the lady gave me last night.

I decided to call her, after a few rings she finally answered

["Hello?"]-Ana

"Hey. Uhh, It's Aly.." i said

["Oh hi, i'm on my way to star bucks right now. Meet me in 15 minutes?"]- Ana

"Okay, I'll be there." I answered and ended the call.

I went straight to shower. I got some black pants and shirt even though it's extremely hot outside.

I grabbed my back pack and took my phone and keys.I checked my stuffs on the back of my car making sure I haven't left anything. After securing that the house is locked I went to my car and drove myself to star bucks.

By the time that i got there it was already six fifteen. I left my belongings in my car and took my phone and wallet .

I went inside and saw Ana and started walking towards her.

"Hey" i said as i sat on the chair across her.

"Hi. So everything is set. All i need is your signature. You can ask me anything." She said.

"Okay, where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to New York. You'll be training with us for a while so that you'll be ready for your debut. You'll be staying at one of our condo unit. You'll have roommates and uuh, there'll be four of them." She said.

"Okay.. Uhh.. Where are the papers?" I asked.

"Here, don't forget to write your full name before signing." She smiled as she handed me the contract and a pen.

My hands were shaking as I took a deep breath before signing it.

"Okay everything's settled then." She said and stood up.

"Follow me. " she said

"I have my car." I said.

"Okay, then let's hit the road." She said.

She's cool for a manager. I thought.

*****

I followed her into a basement parking of a building. I went down short after.

"Now what?" I asked her as she went towards me.

"Get your things. I'll bring you to your unit." She said and smiled at me.

I went inside the car to get my things and put it on a trolley and followed her to the elevator. She pushed 15 .

Moments later the door opened and she led me to a big door. The building looks luxurious. I was really amazed.

''I'll leave you here feel at home okay? Just call me if you need anything." Ana said and left.

I went inside and it was a really enormous room. The first room is the living room. On the left is the kitchen. And there are six other doors. There are stickers on the other five doors.

I went to the door on the right side, it's the only one that has no sticker on it. I opened it and it was a big room. It's wall is painted light pink. There's a king sized bed and a mini closet.

It looks so awesome. I organized my stuff and put all of my clothes in the cabinet inside the mini walk in closet.

There's no bathroom in my room so i went outside and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

******

Ana's POV

"Your new roommate is already at the condo." I said to the boys.

They're stubborn. They can't be tamed. I figured that MAYBE. Just MAYBE. If they live with a girl like Aly, their attitudes would change.

"Ugh. Whatever." Michael said.

"Seriously boys. Be kind to her." I said rubbing my head.

"Oh yeah we will." Luke said while grinning.

"Yeah Ana. We'll be best friends that's for sure." Calum added.

I looked at Ashton who just rolled his eyes.

"Now, I have to leave. Go back to your unit okay? And no parties." I said and left the room.

*******

Luke's POV

"Let's welcome our new roommate mates." I smiled deviously making Michael and Calum grin.

We went straight to our room and we heard the shower running.

The boys and I exchanged looks. I raised my eyebrows.

"Guys. Go to the living room. I'll introduce myself to our new roommate." I winked at them, the boys laughed and made thumbs up before going to the living room to chill.

I opened the bathroom door and the water stopped running. I saw her through the pixelated glass door of the shower as she grabbed a towel and covered her body with it.

I opened the glass door as expected when she saw me she took a step backward.

This time i saw her closely. She looks so perfect. Her gray eyes and her dark brown hair.. She looks so damn hot.

I walked towards her slowly and grabbed her waist causing her to gasp, leaning I whispered to her ear.

"Hey, I'm Luke." I said and pulled away with one final look at her shocked face.

I smiled to myself as I made my exit.

**

"So? Does she look ugly?" Luke asked.

I just shrugged

"I'll take that as a yes" Calum said.

They were laughing but all of us got silent when the girl went out of the bathroom.

Her hair was long and had curls on it's end. She was wearing all black like literally all black.

All of our jaws dropped.

She just stood there and stared at us blankly.

She suddenly spoke.

"Hi my name's Aly. I'll be at my room. Knock if you need something." Then she turned away and went towards her room.

The guys looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

They grinned evilly.

I grinned back.

We like playing with girls. And we should play with her because this is our property and she now belongs here.

Our place our rules, nobody's allowed to join us here. We will kick her out.

•••••••••