Chapter 10

Alex's POV

By the time we arrived it was already time for dinner, we all went inside the house and went to the living room first.

We all sat on different couches, my three cousins (which I don't really know) are sitting beside each other and so was Luke and the guys.

Mean while, my brothers are sitting beside me, side by side.

I really hate hospitals, the way they treat you plasticly.. And the feeling it brings you a soon as you enter your room. Ugh.

"Alexander dear! Are you alright?" Auntie K said as she shuffle towards me.

"Yes Auntie K. I'm fine." I said and smiled at her

"Oh, the dinner's served." She said and went into the dining room first, we all followed her and sat on the table.

I ate lasagna with lots of garlic sticks that really tasted like heaven.

The boys ate their foods and after eating my brothers along with the guys brought me to my room.

"Hey cousins." I called the three of them as they stood on my door.

"Yeah?" They said in chorus

"Can I talk to you guys?" I said and all of them was about to enter my room

"Uuhh.. Privately?" I said and Michael and the boys along with my brothers nodded and made way for my cousins.

I went inside first and they followed me shutting the door behind them.

"Take a seat." I said and they slouched on the couch.

We looked at each other awkwardly for a moment.

"Hey, uuh.. So you guys are my cousins?" I said and smiled

"Uuh.. Yeah. Sorry about earlier." The guy in the green hood said

"I'm Robby by the way." He said and gave me a smile

I smiled back.

"I'm Alexander but you guys can call me Alex." I said

"I'm Sam. Your stalker earlier." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm Aelo." The other one said and smiled.

"So you're my cousins in my mother's side? Or father side?" I asked

"Your father." Robby answered.

"Oooh.. So you guys are sibling?" They laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused.

"We're not siblings, In fact our age are the same." Robby said.

"And it's funny because..?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Cause, you mistaken us as siblings." Robby said as he wiped his eyes.

I pouted.

"Psh."

*********

It scared the shit out of me and Alexine when The Dukes (Robby ,Sam and Aelo) told us the Alexander was in the hospital.

"Hey Alexis." Calum called out

"Yeah?" I answered

"About Alex, did she tell you about her asthma?" -Calum

"No, she didn't tell any of us about that. I think it's a good thing that she got hospitalized because we get to know her health condition." I said.