Chapter 5

Alexander's POV

Did I just kiss this stranger?

What the hell is happening to me?

It was my first kiss. He's like a stranger to me and yet I let him kiss me.

"Uhh.." He spoke

"I should probably go." He said and stormed out of my room.

I was left here. Standing like an idiot.

Shit. How could this happen. I went to my closet and changed into a white tank top and checkered boxers. I pulled my hair into a chaotic bun and wore my reading glasses as I tried to busy myself with reading.

I went to the kitchen to cook but Ashton was already cooking.

"Hey." I said and smiled at him as i sat on the chair.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better." I said.

"What are you cooking?" I asked

"Sautéed veggies and cordon bleu." -Ashton

"That's what I'm planning to cook." I smiled widely.

He chuckled.

When he was finished i helped him serve the foods and placed the plates on the table.

"Guys let's eat!" Ashton yelled and Michael and Calum ran from the living room i saw Luke walking just behind them.

Luke was on my left like the usual. I was facing Michael and Luke was facing Calum while Ashton sat on the left corner of the table.

I looked to the opposite direction from Luke. He placed his hand on my thigh, again.

"I'm gonna eat on my room." I smiled at Ashton and grabbed my foods and took some canned root beer on the fridge as I hurriedly went to my room.

I sat on the floor and opened the bag of doritos. I shoved a lot on my mouth I choked so i opened a can and drank it. I coughed , it tasted so bitter. I looked at it.

"What the fuck?" I said looking at the can of beer that I'm holding.

I thought it was root beer.

I don't want to go to see the guys especially Luke so I decided to drink the beer anyway.

******
Luke's POV

"I'm gonna eat on my room." She smiled and went toward the fridge to get some beer and snatched a couple bags of doritos.

What's wrong with her?

Isn't she a minor?

who am i kidding, i used to drink back then too.

"What's up with her?" Calum asked.

"Let her be." Ashton said and started eating.

I ate as fast as I can and went to my room after.

I opened my mac and looked at the hidden camera.

She opened a beer an drank it. She coughed hard. She doesn't know how to drink. I can tell just by looking at her. She stared at the can and face palmed.

I laughed.

I watched her and she still continued drinking it.

She drank 4 cans already, the beer's a sixer and now she looked drunk while standing with her head bowed.

She grabbed a couple of paper bags.

I looked at it closely.

Shit. I left her gifts for me . She went towards her door and went outside her room. I shut my laptop quickly and went outside my room i bumped into her she got out of balanced. I caught her before she face planted on the floor.