Chapter 3

\Alexander's POV/

I was taking a shower when i heard the door opened ,i quickly turned the shower off and grabbed a towel to cover my body. I saw a silhouette of a guy through the glass door. Then he walked towards the glass door and opened it. My jaw dropped and stepped back as he went near me.

He grabbed my waist that made me gasp. He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Hey,I'm Luke." He said and left.

My knees felt wobbly from his touch making me slump on the bathroom floor.

Why didn't I lock the door? And one of my roommates is a boy?

I quickly dried myself up and wore the clothes that i was wearing before i took a shower, there's no way I'll walk outside of this bathroom with just a towel on.

I looked at myself in the mirror for a while then went outside, as I prepared myself to meet the others.

I saw everyone in the living room. They're all boys. I can't believe it. I can't help but stare at them.

"Hi, I'm Aly. I'll be at my room. Knock if you need something" those were the words that slipped out of my mouth, I'm not even sure where I got the balls to say that. I went to my room and locked the door behind me.Groaning, I planted my face on the bed.

"I'm hungry." I spoke to myself under the pillow.

I looked at my wristwatch it was already 8 pm.

I changed my clothes. I wore a sweater and a denim shorts with tights under them, I put my low-cut converse on before leaving the room. I got my beanie from my back pack and took my phone and wallet after checking myself on the mirror

I went outside, i expected the boys to be on their rooms by now but I was wrong they're playing some video games, they ignored me so i just went towards the door trying my best not to turn my head to see if they're looking at me. I was about to open the door when someone yanked my wrist. I faced the person it was a blonde boy with a really beautiful round eyes.

He pulled me closer and leaned on to me and planted a kiss on my neck. I quickly pushed him away, not gently at all .

"My name's Michael." he winked and turned away.

I went out the door swiftly. I went to the elevator and pushed the ground floor button, the doors were about to close but a hand stopped it from closing. A tall boy went inside .

He was one of the boys so i kept my distance from him. I don't want to be perverted again.

He moved closer to me. And faced me. "I'm Ashton, sorry for the boys a while ago." He said and extended his hand.

I felt so relieved that at least one of them is normal. I shook his hand.

"Aly" I said and smiled at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm hungry so I guess I'll find a place to eat." I answered with a shrug looking straight.

"I'm also heading out to buy some food, wanna come with me? My treat." He said and smiled.

"Uhh, okay.. I guess." I said.

He held my hand as we stepped out of the building.

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

"There's a lot of snatchers around here. Better to keep a close eye on you." He said and gave me a little smile.

"Okay." I relaxed a bit after hearing those words from him.

We walked all the way to the nearest cafe.