Chapter 11

Ashton's POV

I woke up and opened my eyes , it's dark and the only light in the room is Alex's lampshade.. i felt Michael's weight on my body. I pushed him off, he groaned and I stood up to look around.

I went out of Alex's room quietly and went to her room's large balcony.

I stared at the sky for a while and felt the cold breeze touch my skin. I shivered.

I turned around when I heard the sliding door opened.

"Oh." He said as he stood beside me.

"Can't sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and smiled at him.

"Ashton right?" He said.

I nodded.

"You are?" I asked cause I really don't know his name. But he's one of Alex's cousins, as far as I know.

"Aelo." He said and looked up at the sky.

We were silent for a while when he spoke and broke the silence.

"Hey Ashton. Can I ask you a few questions.. About.. Uuh. Her?" He said

"Yeah. What do you want to know?" I asked and turned to face him.

He went towards the round table on the balcony and sat on one of the chairs I did the same and sat across him.

"You know, what does she like? I mean.. What does she hate? What are the things that she doesn't like and stuff like that." He said

I smiled.

"Alex is very naive.. We may have known each other for only a month but I've learn a lot of things about her, and all of those are wonderful things." I said and smiled he stared at me to continue and I did.

"You see, the first time I saw Alex was the night of the day she moved in.. The boys didn't welcome her.. So did I. I thought she'd be a brat, because that's what we expected from trainees. But when I saw her got out of the bathroom. I was kind of shocked, she doesn't have that aura that says I'm-A-Fucking-Brat. Instead what I saw was the good side of her, but I was still not convinced. So when Luke 'welcomed' her, and she pushed him. That's when I got sure. She wasn't what we thought she was. So I followed her and tried to get to know her better, she's not the type of girl who looks at things' flaws. Just like with Michael and us. No matter how much we hurt her she still believed that we have a side of goodness." I said

"So what type of person is she really? Cause what you've said is really complicated. Can you uncomplicate it? And summarize it too." He said and chuckled.

I smirked and shook my head I took a deep breath and spoke.

"What I'm saying is, she always makes a way to find a silver lining into everything no matter how impossible it is.. unlike other people like us who always segregate things to 'things that we like' and things that we don't like. She's not like us, she's different. There's no such thing that she doesn't like, she maybe afraid of some things but that doesn't mean that she hates it. Do you get what I'm saying" i said.

He just nodded and we fell silent again.

"You know, The dukes and I , Robby, Sam, Axine and Lexi. We've been searching for her for a long time, the twins searched for her because they really cared for her but for the rest of us, Me, Robby and Sam. We were forced to. We didn't like her even though we didn't even know her because we thought that she is such an attention seeker, even though we know that it wasn't her fault that Uncle Leon lost her and Aunt Alexandrea."

He took a deep breath and continued.

"We just didn't know what kind of upbringing she had so I was worried for all the hardwork our family invested on the companies, I didn't want her to ruined it." He finished