Chapter 8

Luke's POV

"Rise and shine sleepy ass!" Calum said and jumped into my bed.

"What the fuck Cal? I'm still beat up. Go away" i said and buried my face into the pillow.

"Okay. We're going to Alex's house. See you later." He said

"Wait. What?" I said and shot straight up and saw Calum laughing at my door.

"Alex's brothers invited us to come. Seems like they want to know us better, specially YOU." He said and gave a wicked grin.

"Okay. Okay. wait for me." I said and dragged my feet to the shower.

After taking a shower I went to my room and searched for a shirt to wear. I chose a black sweater and a black pants and my all black chucks. I fixed my hair and looked in the mirror.

I feel nervous.. For the first time.

I took a deep breath and went out and saw the others.

"Let's go!" Calum said energetically. I nodded and followed them to the company car that Ana gave us. Ashton drove and after a half hour we arrived in front of a very enormous mansion. Michael lowered his window and the guard let us in. We parked on an open space and got out of the car. We were walking in the facade of the house when we saw an old woman.

"Welcome. Let me lead you to Young master Axine and Lexi." The old woman said and we followed her inside the lobby of the mansion.

"Please sit down" she said and we sat on the couch.

Moments later Alex's brothers went down from the  large stairs.

"Hi boys." The blonde brown haired guy said.

"Welcome." The chocolate brown haired one said.

They shuffled towards us and sat on the couch across ours.

"I'm Alexine Flare." The blonde brown haired dude said and smiled

"And I'm Alexis Fame" the other one said with a straight face.

"And you are?" Alexine asked us.

The boys and I stood up and went to them to shake their hands a we introduced ourselves.

"Hi. I'm Ashton." Ashton said and shook their hands

"Michael." He gave a smile and shook their hands.

"Hi. I'm Calum." Calum said with a wide smile

"We've heard a lot about you." Flare said as he shook his hand.

"Luke." That's all i said and they shook my hands staring straight into my eyes.

I sighed.

"Please take a seat." Alexis said as he sat back along with Alexine.

We stayed silent as Alex's brothers' speak.

"As you can see. We've gathered you here.. To discuss some matters." Flare said.

"You guys have been with our little princess longer than we had. And We want to ask some questions." Fame said

"What is it sir?" Ashton said

"Call us by our names. We're fine with that." Alexinesaid and smile.

"Uhh.. Alexine where's Alex?cause i kind of miss her. Hehe" Calum asked

"She's upstairs. Alexis can show you to her room. ?" Alexis smiled at Calum which annoyed me.

Cause Alexis is unlike Alexine .. Alexis is the type who looks really strict and professional.