Chapter 13

[A/N: Hi guysss! Happy 1k reads! 😁😁😁😁.]
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

"Hey Alexzander wake up." I heard a faint voice an slowly opened my eyes.

"Hey Alexzander wake up." The voice was already clear it was my brothers.

I sat up and looked at them.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"It's your birthday!!!!!! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday our Alexzander! Happy birthday to you." They sang and gave me a round chocolate ice cream cake.

Oh, it's my birthday today.

"Make a wish!" Flare said energetically

I chuckled and closed my eyes.

I wish everything will get better.

I thought and blew the candle.

"Thanks guys." I said and hugged both of them.

"Sorry that we're too busy to buy you some gifts, but if you want something. Just tell us." Fame said.

"It's okay. Besides, this is more than enough already." I said and pinched some of the ice cream cake and ate it.

"Let's go downstairs, Aunt K cooked something special today." Fame said as they got out of the door.

I showered first and wore some boxers and a shirt and tied my hair into a bun.

I went inside the dining and saw Auntie K placing something on a tray. The smell of garlic sticks and lasagna filling my nose.

Oh my brie.

I went towards the table and sat quickly on a chair an held a spoon and fork. The twins laughed but I ignored them and looked at Auntie K who's looking at me weirdly as I smiled cheekily.

"Happy birthday miss Alexzander." She said.

"Auntie K, I said that you can call me by my name." I said and chuckled.

"Okay child." She said and placed a slice of lasagna in my plate.

"Auntie K, more." I said because I think this is not enough for me.

So she placed another slice of lasagna that is larger than the first slice and I grabbed six garlic sticks and ate merrily while everyone in the room looked at me as if I was eating something that isn't edible.

"What?" I asked my mouth full.

"Nothing." They all said in chorus, I shrugged and continued eating.

This is the best day ever.

I looked at the S guards who were carrying lots of paper bags. So many foods.

"What are those for?" I asked

"Oh, Dad's colleagues and partners sent them. They've heard that it's your birthday and that you love food more than anything else." They said and laughed.

"Tell them thanks, are they going to place all of those in my room?" I said trance of excitement filled the words that I spoke.

They just nodded and i hopped repeatedly.

I AM SO HAPPY. UNLIMITED FOODS!

I ran upstairs and checked my room. It's full of paper bags. I opened each and most of them were cupcakes and mini cakes. I pouted. I thought there would be something that isn't sweet. But it's okay. It's still food anyway so I started eating the cupcakes and the cakes as I watched movies and figured that there were also macaroons and lots of chocolates. This is so awesome.