Chapter 12: Part II

*Calum's POV*

I heard the others yelled Alex's name waking me up so I knew that something was up. I got out of my room and saw Ashton First.

"What's happening?" I asked.

My gaze turned to Michael and Abigail. I frowned, Alex must have seem them.

"You are such an asshole." I said every word harshly as I stormed out of the unit, Ashton following me.

We went to the parking lot and I tried to call Luke. To let him know what happened

"Calum, Alex's with me. We're heading to her house now."

I felt relieved to hear that, I saw Ashton glanced at me.

"Let's go to her house." I said.

As soon a we got there we got out of the car and ran inside their house. We saw the twins inside the lobby and looked at us confused.

"What's with the hurry?" Flare said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"We're visiting Alex, is she home yet?" Ashton said.

"I think so? I saw her car on the parking lot already." Flare said. Fame just stood there eyeing us.

"What's really happening?" Fame said in a serious tone.

"We're just suddenly worried about Alex that's all." Ashton said and Fame turned to look at me and I nodded.

"Go upstairs and check if she's in her room." Flare said to us so we did.

We didn't knock, we just opened the door and we saw Michael on the carpet just beside Alex's bed. His head was on his hands while Alex lied on her bed, sleeping.

"Mike." Ashton and I said because he didn't realize that we are already inside.

He just looked at us.

We went to his direction and joined him and sat on the carpet.

"What happened?" Michael asked

"I think Ashton would know." I said shrugging.

"Ashton?" -Luke

"It's Luke." He said and sighed.

I looked at Michael who clenched his jaws.

"What the fuck did Luke do to her again?" -Michael

"Alex came to visit us, she even bought groceries. But then when she was talking to me on my bedroom by the door, Luke and Abigail went out of his room on their underwear while making out. She saw everything." -Ashton

"That piece of shit." Michael was about to stand up but I stopped him and grabbed him by his wrist.

"What?!" -Luke

I saw Alex moved because Luke yelled and I looked at him sarcastically.

"What?" He repeated more softly.

"Alex needs us more, don't go to Luke yet. Maybe he has a reason." I said even though even I don't know what suitable reason he has to fuck Abigail while he's dating Alex.

Luke went back and sat quietly.

"Does any of you know the reason why Luke is doing this?" I asked.

"Luke's Jealous." Ashton said

"What?" -Michael

"I said Luke is jealous of Alex and some guy. He said he saw them having a date, they even went to the cinema and Michael said what they did was a not-so-friendly date." Ashton