Chapter 24

*Ashton's POV*

"Why the hell did you guys even talk about it?"

We've been having this discussion for a while now.

"We just made up with her, And now this bullshit man?"

"Ashton, we were just talking." Calum said for the nth time.

"Of course you guys are." I clenched my jaws trying to calm myself

"I know it has something to do between the two of you." I shot a look at Michael and Luke.

"We're sorry. We were just arguing and it just came out." Michael said and sighed

"That's right Ashton." Luke said

"What the are we going to do? Christmas is in just a few days. And the company's Christmas party is just a couple nights away." I shook my head in annoyance

They all sighed and sat back.

"I'm sure the twins had heard about this already." Calum said

And as if on cue we heard a knock on the door.

"Get ready." I said and rolled my eyes on them.

I opened the door and saw Aelo.

"Come in." I said and he went inside followed by Robby and Sam.

"Have a seat." I said politely motioning at the couch in front of the couch that the boys are sitting at.

"What brings you here?" I asked sitting in the middle of the two couches

"Who started the bet?" Aelo said while the others just stared blatantly.

The three boys looked away.

"Did you guys really think of Alexzander that way?" Robby quietly said, Aelo took his arm and shook his head so he slouched back at the couch.

"Three words boys. Or you will regret this very moment." Aelo sounded so cold

"Clean this mess." He said and stood up

"This is so fucked up." I said as I heard the door closed

"This one's on both of you." I spat and headed to my room.

*************

*Alex's POV*

"Aly dear? Breakfast is getting cold." I heard Aunt K knocking on my door.

"Not hungry Aunt K. Tell the twins I'm not in my room. That I went out or something." I said loud enough for her to hear.

"But Alexzander-" I feel the worry in her voice

"I've got food in here Aunt K, I'm just really not in the mood to go out right now." I reassured her, I heard her sigh and walk away.

I opened my eyes into the darkness of my room. I looked at my phone. 78 messages? 54 missed calls?

And it's all from the boys.

This is stupid. 

I thought and buried my face on my pillow.

I tossed my phone to the couch and struggled out of my blanket.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath without turning the lights on. I went to my closet short after and decided to wear pants and shirt and wore my converse and scarf and took sling bag.

I want some ice cream I sighed as my stomach grumbled.

I got out of my room and went straight to my car. Surprisingly I didn't bump into anyone today, the halls are clear, Riley, Aunt K and the maids and butlers are nowhere to be seen.