Chapter 35

We are currently chilling at the unit as we all watch youtube videos, thinking that maybe we can find some people who started out just like us and we kind of thought about helping them just like the 1D lads did to us.

I was humming to this girl's awesome paramore's That's What You Get drum cover when Ashton pulled one of my earpods.

"What?" I looked up at him, pouting.

"Damn dude, it doesn't suit you." Calum threw me a popcorn and made a 'sour face'.

"shut up." i said and rolled my eyes on them.

Michael was just shaking his head and smiling at us.

"Michael help me!" i cried for help as Ashton and Calum sat on my lap.

"Nope you deserve it." he said with a shrug and turned the tv on.

Cal, Ash and I were tackling each other on the floor when Luke threw a pillow at us and told us to shush.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows as he raised his and motioned his hand to the tv, the three of us looks at the tv.

"After almost a year of being inactive in social media, the Scott siblings finally posts some of their pictures which seems to be taken at a very peaceful forrest along a Valley, Alexander Scott also known as the rising star rookie of the Crown Company who was rumored to be dating 5 Second's of Summer's Luke Hemmings seems to be finally getting back to the industry after the Cliford-Breslin incedent resulting to the pregnancy of Abegail Breslin who just gave birth 2 months ago, this and more juicy showbiz talks when-"

I was having mixed feeling after seeing that on the news.

"Do you guys think she's back?" Calum asked

"I doubt that." Ashton said with a shrug.

I looked at Michael who was staring at the nothingness of the white wall while smiling so I threw a pillow at him.

"Stop doing that it's creeping me out." I said with a laugh

After hearing the news about Alex I suddenly found my self in a really bubbly mood.

"She will be back." Michael said to me still wearing the creepy grin I told him not to do.

"And we are back to our daily celebrity news this is Lindsay Callaghan again and let me just add up to the news about the Scott siblings being out to get some fresh air, it seems like they have another company besides the infamous cousins of the siblings there is also a person who caught the eye of most people on the internet..-"

Just when the reporter said that a photo pops into the screen.

"One Direction's Harry Styles is with The Crown Company's rookie also the daughter of Emmanuel Scott, Alexender. Hmm, could it be that the young performer finally found a new shelter to her heart? Let's admit it. They really do look good together."

And with that another news about an idol allegedly kicking a dog in the public pops out and just like that my mood went from bubbly to deadly.

Well it's not really impossible that she finally got to move on and find a new realationship partner..

And besides it's been almost a year but still it fucking hurts.

But it was your fault remember?
My conscience argued

Yup you're right, I only got myself to blame.

I sighed

I felt someone pat my back and I saw that it was Calum.