Chapter 4

Ashton's POV

After eating and shopping. Alex, and I took a cab to the condo.

By the time we arrived it was already 1 in the morning.

We went to our condo unit and went straight to the kitchen to organize the things that we bought.

I was handing her the canned goods as she stood at the counter top. I was looking at her happy childish face, suddenly I felt guilty for hating her. I mean the boys and i really hated girls specially trainees. I pitied her because she'd been going through a lot already and the boys are also planning to make her life with us a living hell.

She's a wonderful girl. She's not what I thought she was. If she was a bitch she would've flirted with Luke when he kissed her, but no. She just simply pushed him away. But unfortunately I can't talk to the boys about this. Because they'll hate me too if I do. And I don't want to fight with them.

"Hey Ash, could you help me with putting these canned goods on the upper shelf cause i can't reach it." -Alex

"Sure." I answered.

"How long have you been guys training here?" She asked me while putting the eggs and the other things on the fridge.

"We're actually recording now" i answered.

"Ooh..What's your band's name?" -Alex

"5 Seconds of Summer" i answered.

"That's a really cool name. I wish i had a band too." She pouted making me chuckle.

"Are you going to be a solo star?" I asked her.

"I think so, I don't know." She shrugged.

After we finished we went to the living room to rest.

"Hey, what's your number?" I asked

"Huh?" She looked puzzled.

"Your phone number. So that we could get in touch, or you can call me if you need anything" i smiled at her.

"Oh. I really don't memorize it. But here's my phone save your number there." She handed me her phone.

I saved my number and named it Ash.

I scrolled through her contacts and I was surprised to see that she only had two other contacts saved, the rest were food chains delivery hotlines. I handed her the phone.

"You only have three official contacts saved there and the rest are already delivery hotlines" i told her.

"Yep." She said eyes shut.

"You really are a one extraordinary girl." I said absentmindedly.

"I'm sleepy... and tired. I'm going to sleep. Thanks for everything Ash." She waved at me before entering her room.

I yawned and suddenly felt tired too.

I went inside my room and lied on the bed without noticing that i was already dozing off.

*********
Luke's POV

"HAHAHA! Now i get to see everything that that bitch is doing." I said and grinned.

I set up a hidden camera inside her room at the bar of her curtains while she was gone. The other boys doesn't know about the camera.

We were waiting for her to come back but i guess she was enjoying outside.

We waited for a couple of hours but she still hasn't come back.

I got out of her room slowly and I found the two just leaving the kitchen.