Chapter 12

[A/N: there's some mature scenes here. So.. If you don't like reading such scenes then you shouldn't have read this book at the first place, just kidding. Just skip it so there'll be no complaints. xoxo 😂

P.S.: DON'T JUDGE ME. 😁😘. ]
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

After the boys and I left Alex's house we went back to the condo unit and did our business. After I took a shower and had band practice with the band I decided to go back to their house to check on her but the guards said that she left.

I wonder where she is.

So I decided to go to the mall.

I was at the arcade playing the claw trying to get the Mavis plusheen for Alex. I knew she'll love it. I smiled.

I left the plusheens that I bought for her surprise back at the condo unit.

I've decided that I'll give it to her today, but I didn't get to see her.

After playing at the arcade I've decided to stroll around the mall when I saw a very familiar face.

"Alex?" I said unto myself, I was about to follow her when I saw a guy catching up to her. I stopped.

Who's that guy?

They went inside the bookstore so I followed them careful not to get caught.

I saw Alex picking some notebooks while the guys went to the book section. I watched closely as Alex went to where the guy was standing.

I feel so fucking pissed. I know it's wrong to spy on her but I can't help it. I mean, she agreed to go out with me and all and then I'll see her with another guy?

Psh.

I saw Alex smiling at him that made me more pissed. That bastard. Flirting with MY Alexzander. Then I saw Alex grabbed his hands that made my jaw clench. She never did that to me.. I saw them going towards my direction so I hid on the other shelf and watched them as Alex payed for everything.. I followed them on their way out and saw Alex give something to him.

I sighed harshly as I continued to follow them all the way to the cinema.

Really? They're watching a movie? I rolled my eyes. I saw the guy bought their foods and saw them in a line on the Thai horror film so I kept my distance for a while and then they got into the cinema that's when I bought my ticket and sat behind them.

I saw the guy taking his clothes off that made me stand up.

"Hey dude sit down." The man from behind my back said.

I saw him hand his sweater to Alex.

I settled back to my seat and sighed. At the middle of the movie I saw the guy whispering something to Alex's ear. He's really getting into my nerves.

I tried to control my self. Then before the movie ended I saw Alex grabbed his hands. Really? She's the one who's making a move? I thought she was better than that. Is she that desperate?

So she's dating me and that dick at the same time? Fuck her. I got out of the cinema and left them.

Whatever they do inside, that's none of my fucking business.

I got into my car an drove myself straight at the unit.

I can't believe I fell for your innocent act Alex.

I took my phone and called someone.

"Hey." I said as she answered the phone.

"Hi Babe." She said in a seductive tone