Chapter 27

*Aelo's POV*

"Alexzander you have to wake up." I said and gently tapped her cheeks.

"Okay. Okay. I'm up." She said in a grumpy voice and got up with her eyes closed while scratching her ear.

"Your brothers' arrival's today. So, go and dress up. We have a reservation for five for breakfast after we go to your brothers' place."

"Okay, wait, for five? Is dad with them?" She furrowed her eyebrows while getting up and walking her way to the bathroom.

"It's a surprise." I said and pushed her inside the bathroom.

She groaned as she shut the door behind her.

A few minutes later I felt my phone vibrating so I took it out of my pocket

"Hello?"

["Hey Aelo, is she up?"]

"Yeah. She's currently in the shower." I said nonchalantly

["I'm with Chloe now, and she said she's very excited to meet Aly."]

I smirked

"I'm sure she'll be really surprised." I said with sarcasm

["I hope Alex likes her."] he said and sighed

"I doubt that." I coughed

["What was that?."]

"I said, I hope so."

["Okay, see you in a bit."] he said and hung up.

I went to the balcony and stared at the view for a moment.

This is the first time I've been able to think about the recent happenings to the family and to my life since Alexzander got into it.

Too much things happened and I am certain that the unraveling of the past will be a lot harder to take. And things that are about to happen will only cause more complications to our lives than to what we now.

I snapped out of my trance when I felt some one pulled my tux behind me.

"Let's go." A pretty young lady in a really great dress that's in front of me said.

"Shall we?" I said and offered her my arm, she took it and we went to the car

"Aren't you supposed to tell him where we're going?" Alexzander whispered behind me referring to the driver.

"Well, Alex it's my secretary's job to print out my itinerary for me and fax it to my driver." I said and gave her a funny smile.

"Oh. Sorry I'm new to this." She said and smiled goofily

"We're here." The Driver said and got out of his seat to open the door for us. I got out first and helped Alexzander out and escorted her inside the hotel where I saw three familiar faces.

Axine, Lexi and Chloe.

This is going to be fun, I said to myself and smirked.

As we went nearer Chloe's facial expression seemed to get confused and tensed. While the twins looked at Alex and rushed toward her as they noticed the things that's on her face.

"What happened?"Lexi asked with concern but Alexzander's face was fixed on Chloe's face.

"Who's she?" Alexzander asked with a puzzled look but still looking at Chloe.

"Alexzander let's talk." Axine said and took her arm. I followed them and left Chloe and Lexi stunned. I looked back and both of them are looking our way.