Chapter 1

bieberxclifford i dedicate this STORY to you. My biggest and swaggest supporter. love you berry meni bitchfriend. 😘😂

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

"Are you okay?" Riley said as we walked up to my house .

"Yeah." I said and gave him a smile

I've been receiving condolences from my friends and neighbors. But I haven't heard anything from my Father's relatives.

Riley put his arms around my shoulder.

"You sure you'll be okay here alone? You can go to our house if you want." He smiled at me.

"I'm fine besides  I've got a gig later." I said and gave him a faint smile.

"You could take a break maybe a couple days or a week? Relax a bit." He said

I shrugged.

"I'm fine." I said sternly.

"Okay. Just call me if you need anything. Kay? I'll be at my house" he smiled and squeezed me before he left.

I went to my room and sat on my bed and left the urn on my side table.

I took something from my drawer.

It's the tiny bottle that my Dad gave me on my seventh birthday. It has glitters on it.

I went towards my bed and lied down clutching the bottle that's lying on my chest as a tear escaped from my eye.

I took my dad's ashes and put it inside the altar. I rested for a while and got ready for my gig.

I wore all black and took my guitar case. I put my drum sticks on it's side pocket.

I grabbed my dad's car keys and went to the bar.

******

After I finished my performance i went to the backstage and got my payment from the bar's manager.

I got quite a lot of tips from the customers too.

"Hey Aly, someone wants to talk to you." The manager said.

"who is it?" I asked.

"A lady from an entertainment company." She said and smiled at me.

"Oh. Okay." I replied.

I went outside the bar to meet the lady that the manager was saying.

I looked around and saw a middle aged woman walking towards me.

"Hi. I'm Ana, you must be Aly?" She said extending her hand

" Yes, that's me." I smiled and shook her hand.

"I'm going to make this brief, I've been watching your performances for a month now. And I'm impressed, i must admit. I'm here to offer you a contract with our company. I'll give you time to think about it if you want to." she said handing me her contact number.

This is what I've been waiting for.

 My grip on my drumsticks tightened as I tried hard not to smile.

"No. I'm in. I'll take the offer." I answered straightly.

"Very well, meet me tomorrow at star bucks about 5 km from here to sign your contract . And pack your bags. We'll be leaving tomorrow." She said.

I just nodded.

We bid our goodbyes and I went to the car short after.

I parked the car in the garage and went inside the house to pack my things. I took my duffel bag  and got all the things that I think I will need and packed my musical instruments. I put My organ, amplifier and guitar into their boxes and made sure they're settled.

After packing I called Riley.

[Hello?] -Riley.

"Hey, Ri. Can you come over. I need to talk to you about something." I said.

"Okay. Be there in a minute." He said and hanged up.

After a few minutes i heard a knock downstairs. I went to the door and opened it.

"Hey." Riley said and gave me a hug.

"Hi. Come inside." I said and stepped back to let him in.

"I'm leaving." I said

"What?" He asked.

"I've accepted an offer from an entertainment company." I said briefly.

"When?" His voice was quiet.

"Tomorrow."

"Are you sure about this?" He looked at me.

"Yes I guess this is my luck?" I smiled at him.

"Want me to help you move?" He said.

"No. I'll be fine, i need you to keep an eye on this house though." I chuckled.

"Okay. Tell me when you get there okay? Wherever you're going. Just call me if you need anything.i'll always be here for you. You're like a family to me." He said as he squeezed me into a tight hug.

"I will." I looked up to him and smiled.

I stood up and got the spare key of the house on the kitchen.

I handed it to him.

"Here's the spare key of our house. Feel free to come whenever you want. I left my dad's ashes upstairs, at my room. You don't have to clean the house. Just make sure that no one breaks in. Okay?" I said.

I went up to him and faced him before closing the door.

"Thank you. Riley. For everything." I said and hugged him tightly.

••••••••••••