Chapter 28

*Alex's POV*

It's been about 5 days and I still feel awful about what happened between me and Lexi, well it wasn't all my fault; not that I'm aware of; but the thing is I just don't feel like talking to anyone. Even Riley who has been bringing me foods since I haven't really gotten into social communication since I came back from Korea which is a really light thing I guess? I think that's the only way how I could say things.

I got out of my trance when I heard a knock on the door, but even if I don't open the door they just get inside so their knocking is just to warn me that they're going to trespass my own personal space.

But this time the mystery human outside my room knocked again so I looked up and the door opened. There were four tall guys standing on my door. I smiled and cheered myself up.

"Hiya guys!" My voice broke, but I wasn't crying. Maybe it was because I haven't really talked for the last three days.

"Alex what happened to you?" Ashton said narrowing his eyes, trying to figure my face out in the darkness of my room.

"Oh, sorry about that." I said, my voice was so strange even I couldn't recognize it.

I shuffled to the switch and turned it on.

I looked at them as my eyes adjusted on the light. But my bare eyes wasn't enough, for some reason my vision was all blurry.

Luke stepped forward and held me by my shoulders.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked, I looked into his eyes and I see pain with a hint of confusion.

"I'm just tired." I gave him a smile and looked at the boys behind him.

"Guys get inside." I said and gave them a wide smile.

They all got inside silently.

"So what brings you guys here?" I asked as I sat on my bed.

"Well there's something that we have to say." Luke started as he took a deep breath.

"What? Is it important?" I asked and sighed

"Well you see I-" Luke was cut off as Michael spoke

"We just released a new album." Michael said, Luke looked at him with confusion

"Yep that's right." Calum said and slung his arm around Michael's neck

"Oh. Congratulations you guys." I tried to sound happy but it sounded pretty pathetic actually.

"Yeah we just stopped by, and we uhh.. we want to just check on you and stuff." Michael said and chuckled awkwardly.

"Dude that's pretty awkward." I said and chuckled

"They all laughed making the room a little bit comfortable.

"Could we guys.. uuh.. Turn the lights off cause it's bothering me," I said and looked at them.

Ashton immediately stood up and turned the lights off leaving the lamp on.

"I came across one of your puppies." Calum said breaking the silence.

"Uuh.. Which one of them?" I asked

"The white fur ball." He said making me laugh

"Oh the white fur ball." I laughed and lie down onto my bed.

"So how was Korea." I looked at Ashton who was nudged by Michael

"It was okay." I said and tried to act casual.

"I met some friends actually. And they're Asian." I said and smiled

"Oh, most of our biggest fans are Asians. I think they're awesome." Calum said