Surprise Visit

Eren's POV

I wake to the feeling of someone staring at me. I sit up and let my eyes adjust to the light of the room and I can faintly make out a figure sitting in the chair across the room.

When my fuzzy brain puts two and two together, I realize that it's Lucifer sitting there with a smug smirk on his face.

I try to ignore him but I can still feel his eyes on me, probably waiting for a response from me, trying to make me lose my cool just so he can laugh and say something snarky.

A few minutes pass and now it's just getting weird. I know he's pretty much immortal, but seriously, he must have better things to do than stare at me all day like torturing souls or making other people's lives worse just by being in them.

"Stop staring at me, asshole. Didn't your mother ever tell you it's rude to stare?" I sneer at him, making him smile. He stands up and strides over to the bed with that smirk still planted on his face.

"Oh, Eren, ever the chipper one,"

"Just get on with it, Satan, what do you want to jabber on to me today?"

"I brought a visitor for you and before you say anything, it's not Zeke, that was a one-time thing. But trust me, you know him," before I could say anything he stood up from the bed and walked over to the door before leaving the room.

That left me wondering who else he brought here. He makes it seem so easy to just keep bringing people back and forth but in reality, he's probably using so much energy opening and closing the portal.

Now I'm kind of afraid for the unfortunate soul he brought here. He said that it was someone that I know but that doesn't narrow it down very well. I hope to god it isn't Levi though I doubt that he would ever let himself be taken or Lucifer would bring me the one person who could get me out of here.

As I think about it, Lucifer would probably bring someone weak, someone who would have the smallest chance of being able to fight him off. 

Right as I figure it out in my head, the door opens and Lucifer walks back in with a familiar head of blond hair trailing behind him with a worried but confused look on his face.

"Armin!?" I yell out. He turns his head to me and his eyes widen.

"Eren!?" he runs over to me and engulfs me in a bone-crushing hug. I missed this coconut head so much.

We pull away and I can see tears rolling down his cheeks. As I look him over, he looks relatively fine except for the slight bags under his eyes and tear-stained cheeks. I'm happy that he's at least not injured anywhere.

"Armin, what are you doing here?" I ask him frantically.

"Me? What are you doing here?"

"It's a long story that I don't even think I understand fully. If you want to know then ask Satan over there," I point behind him and glare at our captor. Armin turns around to see Lucifer standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Satan? As in-"

"Yes, the devil, ruler of hell, torturer of souls. He's not as scary as you'd think he is, just a complete asshole who needs to grow up," I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh, I can be plenty scary, Little hybrid, I'm just not in my true form right now and it's not that far off from what people imagine a devil looks like," Lucifer adds. I scoffed and turned away from him.

"Whatever. Why did you even bring Armin here in the first place? He has nothing to do with whatever you want to do with me,"

"I brought him here for you, Eren. I've noticed that you've been depressed lately and that's not good for you or your pregnancy, so I figured if you saw someone that you knew and would be happy to see then your mood might get better,"