A/N: Thank you for reading and announcement

Hello everyone, if you have gotten to this part of the book I just want to give a big thanks for reading.

Writing these books has meant so much to me. Again, I never thought that anyone would ever read anything I wrote. If you've been here since I first started writing Scouts Honor, you're a real one.

With that being said I have something to tell you. 

Yes, I will be making a third book titled Scouts Love. 

I also don't know when I will start writing and uploading it but I will let you know when I do, but that might take a while.

Side note, I'm sorry for the mix-up with the chapters Shocking Surprises and New Additions, those chapters got mixed because Wattpad was being weird and I didn't notice it until I posted chapter 8. New Additions are supposed to be after Shocking Surprises so if it keeps happening again, please let me know so I can fix it. 

If any of my stories somehow get removed from Wattpad, I'll try to re-upload them as I have everything saved in Google Docs, but if I can't I might put them on Ao3. 

If you have any suggestions of what you would want to see in the next book just let me know and I will try to make it happen if it fits the storyline.

And if anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to either comment or message me and I will try to answer as soon as I can.

That's all for today peeps. Happy reading.