Suspicious People

The only thing that I could hear right now was the sound of me puking. This morning, I had woken up, gotten ready, then I was hit with probably one of the worst bouts of morning sickness I've ever had and it's not fun.

Levi held my hair back as I emptied my guts for the third time this morning. By now, everything that I had eaten in the past twelve hours was pretty much in the toilet.

When I gagged again, I was basically dry heaving as there was nothing else for me to throw up and my throat burned from the puke.

Once I was sure that I was done, for now, I moved back to sit against the tub and catch my breath.

"Are you ok, amour?"

"Yeah, I think so for now,"

"You should call in sick, tell Shadis you can't come in today because you're not feeling well,"

"I can't, we have important meetings today and tomorrow that I can't miss, I also need to sign some things to make sure the product launch can be authorized. Don't worry, Levi, I'll be fine,"

"You sure, I could stay with you, I can tell Pixis to fuck off and say that I'm spending the day with you,"

"No, Levi, don't do that, I'll be ok, really,"

"Fine, but I'm taking you to work and to lunch and don't think you can get out of that because you know that I will drag your cute little ass out of there if I have to," I blushed when he said that.

"Ok, ok, fine,"

"Now, do you want me to make some tea to help settle your stomach?"

"Sure, thank you,"

"No problem, amour,"

Without warning, Levi picks me up and carries me downstairs then sets me on the couch.

It doesn't take too long for Levi to make me my tea. He had put it in a travel mug and handed it to me, also giving me a small lunch bag.

"Here's your tea, amour, and I also made you some soup in case you get hungry with some crackers,"

"Thank you, Levi, you didn't have to do that,"

"Yes, I did because you are my adorable husband and I love you," before I could say any more, he pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you too, Levi, let's go then before I'm late," he nodded and grabbed the keys off the table by the door then we went to the car.

At least Nadia is with Mina and Thomas for a playdate with their daughter, Sophia, and their son, Cade so we don't have to find a babysitter at the last minute.

The ride to Titan tech was quiet, I sipped at my tea every few minutes when I felt nausea creeping up on me again.

Levi's tea obsession comes in handy sometimes as he makes great tea. Tea from the store or coffee shop doesn't even compare to how Levi makes it. I was never really a tea person before I met my husband, I used to drink a lot of coffee, but then he got me into the hot drink.

Although Levi does occasionally drink coffee for caffeine purposes when he's really tired and needs the extra boost, it's usually those chilled coffee energy drinks in a can.

Most of the time Levi just sticks to his black tea. He will only drink tea in a certain kind of cup, saying that it's the "proper" way for it to be served and then he will hold it by the rim which is weird as the cup has a handle. What amazes me most is that Levi can drink piping hot tea and not flinch while I will jump around like my tail is on fire.