No

This is a short chapter soooorry.

"Oh Harry's driving us home" I piled my books into my bag, stretching my legs after a double period of Maths, being next to Michael made it slightly more bearable. A haunting laugh left his mouth "No he's not" his statement was firm.

"Yes he is unless you want to get on a train all by yourself" I sarcastically chuckled back. "Fine, train it is" I could tell he was being stubborn and stroppy as he left the classroom without me.

"Michael" I called out into the crowed of children swarming around in their uniform, Michael with his purple hair, white top and black skinny jeans stuck out like a sore thumb. Darting past Harry who stood waiting for me I grabbed his wrist pulling him into the disabled toilet.

"What are you doing?!" His voice was monotoned not looking me in the eye once, locking the door I stood between the door and Michael refusing to move. "You might enjoy being late but I don't".

"Michael you're acting like an arse" I whispered looking down at the floor, delicate chuckles sounded like music to my ears. "Do you do this often?" His body was getting closer and closer to mine, trying to back away I was trapped feeling the cold wooden door pressed against my back.

"All the time actually" My voice broke as the words left my mouth my confidence draining just like that, I hate how Michael effected me like that. "Lauren move" his voice was now demanding and in a strange way I liked it. Shaking my head sheepishly, I blushed as his face was dangerously close to mine "Come home with me and Harry and I'll move" my hand covered the lock on the door behind my back.

"Well let me think.." His voice was slow, bringing his hand up and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, my breath hitching as his fingertips glided along my jawline, my hands wearily falling to my sides.

The warmth radiating from his body made me physically weak at the knees. His lips were bought to my neck gliding as they made their way to my ear leaving goosebumps is their wake leaving a single kiss where my jawline meets my ear. His lips hovering over my ear "No" and with that his hands found the lock, pushing me aside he chuckled and left the toilet.

"I hate you" I shouted my voice still weak as he stroll 10 foot in front of me. "I love you too" he chuckled "Fuck you Michael" I could hear the laughs and I could imagine the look on his face.

"Mind your language Lauren there are children about" the words came from my Maths teacher, it was like she was following me around. Responding Michael turned around, smugness radiating off his body look "Yeah, Lauren watch your language".