You Tell Us.

"Lauren, Michael!!! if you don't hurry up you'll be late for school!!" The words screamed through the house, piercing through my ears.

I didn't want to wake up, I was happy exactly where I was in my bed, comfy and warm. "Lauren get up, I need a wee" this time the voice was softer, more calm, closer.

Snapping my eyes open I realised I was lying right on top of Michael's chest. "Michael?" I was confused as to why he was in my room. "That's right, and you're Lauren" he sarcastically slapped his hands together, clapping. Narrowing my eyes I squinted, it was too early for his sarcastic shît.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I sat up in my bed, fully clothed from the day before. "Kinda live here now, are you okay? Did you bang your head?" He chuckled, dressed in nothing but sweats standing in front of my bed now. "Ha ha ha. No. I mean why are you in my room?" I grabbed the nearest pillow on my bed a chucking it towards him knowing full well he knew what I was referring to.

"OooooOo you don't remember? That hurts" His eyebrows wiggled as he clutched he chest acting in pain. My eyes narrowed further even more confused.

He began to thrust the air, suggesting what happened last night. "You wish" I smirked throwing another pillow he let out a deep laugh that made me join in. "Sure do Wheeler" and with that he left my in my cold empty room.
---
"So how was half term?" Her voice was screechy, excited and as annoying as ever. "Yeah it was good Rhi, a break well needed I think what about yours?"

We were walking towards the school the sky threatening with rain with an occasional rumble of thunder which would make me jump. I could feel Michael's presences lingering behind us as Rhiannon drowned on about her half term holiday.

"Well daddy took us on a cruise in the Caribbean, it was totally fab and there was this really, really, really cute guy and oh my god he was so into me"

I quickly snapped my neck back trying to find Michael's gaze desperately hoping he would pull me away from this girl, but his eyes were lost within the crowds of students filing along the pavement behind me.

"Sounds fun" I mumbled getting increasingly annoyed with the sound of her voice. "Yeah, it really was. Like, it was soo hot, and like he was so hot and the places we went were..."

"Like so hot?" I finished the sentence for her, and her face looked surprised clearly wondering how I knew what she was going to say - an example of pure stupidity ladies and gentlemen.

I entered the gates of hell, regretting choosing to leave my bed this morning. "Morning ladies, can you put you badges on please" I pulled out my bright orange lanyard that had 'Sixthform' written in big black writing around it, attached to it was the most hideous ID picture stating my name and tutor group and placed it around my neck.

"Thank you" The young teacher who I'd never seen before thanked us, and by young I mean he looked around twelve. They get younger and younger every year, I swear. Rhiannon giggled, obviously taking the 'thank you' as flirting, rolling my eyes I tore myself from her company making my way to the back of school to the area in which my friends usually are.

"Lauren Wheeler in the hooooooouse" the words reached my ears before I could place the exact mouth they left from. He stood up from the bench they were sat at his arms open wide engulfing me in a hug "Haaaaarry" I grinned, wrapping my arms around him. "Hey Lau" I took my spot on the bench in between Harry and Luke. Greeting Erin, Luke, Calum and Jemma realising how much I'd missed seeing them every single day.

"So anything interesting happen without us then?" Erin was always the upfront and get to the point quickly type of individuals.

My eyes wondered towards the bench located around 4 meters away ignoring her question. The bench was occupied by two figures, the one with purple hair faced towards me and another with a hood up sat on the other side with his back to me. He smiled, gaining my attention again, I smiled back our eyes now connecting.
"Lauren?"
"Laaaaaauren?"
"What" I snapped my eyes away putting my attention on Calum, Jemma and Erin.

"Who were you looking at?" Both their heads snapped round gazing of into the distance. "No one" I mumbled "So you often smile to yourself then?" Calum snickered "All the time actually, is it a crime to be happy" I joked playfully slapping his shoulder.

"Nooooooo way" Harry dragged out the 'o' "Who?" Luke questioned "Ashton Irwin?" I laughed hysterically, they had a 50/50 chance of getting it right and they got it wrong, only my friends.

"Michael" Jemma claimed. "What?" I could feel the red forming in my cheeks. "Michael Clifford" She added his surname, I swallowed the lump in my throat. "What about him?" I cut all eye contact. "You tell us".