Breakfast? Brunch.

"Get off" I murmured into the the fluffy hair smothering my face, blocking my eyes from the daylight and on some level suffocating me. "Nooooooooooooo" the sleepy voice filled the room and the body practically lying on top of me hugged me closer. "Michael.." My voice was stern as I jabbed him in the ribs, his body jerked as I prodded him but backfired when he fell directly back on top of me. "You don't scare me" his voice was firm but on some level sounded unsure "You don't sound to sure about that" I laughed shoving his body trying to gasp some air in "Stop it I'm comfy" he pulled the duvet over his head covering mine in the process too "there" he sounded pleased with himself as he rolled his body away from mine sinking down on the mattress so his face was next to my stomach, if my bed wasn't king-sized half of his body would be hanging off the end by now "it's bedtime nah night" he sealed his eye closed a smirk on his lips I laughed at childish ways, darkness surrounding us but also the increasing warmth radiating from both of our bodies. "Michael it's 11am" a groan left his lips "waaay too early".

I took my hands and threaded them through his now flat purple hair pulling out the knots, his hair wasn't as rough as I expected for someone who dyed his hair every other month I'd expect it to be damaged and dry but to my surprise it was smooth, the duvet around our bodies created a barrier from the outside world leaving just me, Michael and the comfort of my bed. "Don't stop" Michael mumbled into the side of my bare stomach, ignoring him I began playing with my fingernails instead of his hair knowing I'd get a reaction. "Lauuuu" Michael whinged blowing air onto my skin getting increasingly annoyed after a moment of silence the whinging continued "Lauren.." "baaaabe... Baaaaby" the corners of my lips folded up "huh? What?" I laughed finally giving in "you know what" I let out a small chuckle "oh you want me to play with your hair?" I asked innocently as if I had no idea "yeah" his raspy morning voice was stroppy and I could feel his lips pouting. "Nah I'm getting up" I slapped the top of his head before pulling the duvet over my body, sitting up I pulled down the tank top that had risen up in my sleep and swung my legs over the edge of the bed.

Before I could bring myself to my feet a duvet monster hurdled them self around me, bringing us both to the floor with a thump. Now wrapped in a duvet and a Michael Clifford, I laughed hysterically through the pain of a bang to the head I received. Gazing up I found his eyes already locked on me, "Hi" he smiled cheekily as if nothing had just happened "was that totally necessary?" I was mad but the laughs kept falling "yes" he answered my question throwing his leg over my body cuddling me closer sealing his eyes closed once more "I was actually getting up fyi" trying to pull my body away from his was near impossible maybe because I actually really just wanted to stay there "yeah but cuddles vs getting up, it's a no brainer really" I rolled my body around so I was now facing him, my head resting in the crook of his neck my arms thrown around his back giving him exactly what he wanted. "See" I could hear him chuckle into my hair "shut up you're ruining the moment". I chuckled into his neck, the warmth of my breath made his jaw tense giving me full access to his neck, taking this to my advantage I laid kisses against his neck, gentle nipping and sucking leaving a sore purple patch, my unconsciousness telling me to leave my mark against him. Hearing gentle moans fall from his mouth made me smile, knowing it was all my doing.

"Lauren don't start something you can't finish" He moved his body so my face could no longer reach his neck but was now hovering above his. "Who said I couldn't finish what I'm starting?" a playful smirk formed on my face taking my bottom lip between my teeth. Silence filled the room as Michael looked straight past me "Me" he replied through gritted teeth. The smile on my face sunk, "right well I'm going to shower then, you should go and change or something" I mumbled rejection clear on my face, not knowing why Michael didn't want me, my stomach slowly sinking feeling sick. His faced etched closer to mine, his thumb slowly rubbing circles onto my cheek my face falling into the warmth of his hand, "Can I kiss you, again?" a smirked formed on his face and just like that my lips met by his planting a delicate kiss against mine. Insecurely I pulled away, my hand over my mouth, Michael's eyes shot open confused, a look of rejection nearly as bad as mine a moment ago. "Morning breath" I shy fully reasoned, chuckling deeply he pulled my hand away "Lauren I don't care" before returning his lips against mine.

Taking to the warmth of the shower, I let the beads of water carelessly collide against my skin, washing away the scent of Michael lingering against my skin. Letting my thoughts wander away. Maybe the thought of him and me repulsed him, that's why he rejected me. Michael Clifford rejecting sex? Now that's a first. Tears fell aimlessly from my eyes. I felt stupid, I felt confused. He was so on and off with me he literally drives me to the brink of despair. I let the last of my tear fall, before switching the shower off and wrapping myself with a towel.

Padding barefoot into my room I strode straight for my wardrobe in aim to find my one of my many black skinny jeans. "Looking for these?" A voice called making me jump five foot in the air, waving their hand in the air from the far side of my bed on the floor a pair of black jeans was thrusted my way falling to the floor in front of me. "Get out" I laughed clutching the towel around me for dear life. "I did have plans for us today but can I just stay here?" Michael pouted from the floor "Michael I need to get dressed" I stated bluntly desperately trying to get him to move "Then get dressed, I'm not stopping you" a cheeky smile formed on his lips, I could tell he was testing me. Using reverse psychology I smiled, "You're right" I padded towards the jeans that lay on the floor picking them up I patiently waited for him to move, which never happened. Raising my eyebrows I heard a chuckle from the floor "Still not moving" so grabbing my underwear and clothes I needed I left the room closing the door behind me and made my way to Michael's room.

"Lauren where are yoooou" his voice called throughout the house, staying silent I began getting dressed, when the door flew opened. "There you are..." His voice trailed his eyes desperately trying to remain on mine. Standing in my black bra and underwear my hands desperately tried to cover any exposed skin suddenly feeling cold. "I thought you weren't moving?" I joked awkwardly, only no laughs fell, Michael swallowed staying silent just staring. "Urhh" More silence filled the gaps in the awkward conversation. "I'm.. Yeah" and with that his backed away leaving me half naked in his room. Throwing on my jeans and shirt, I flicked the light switch off and left the room stumbling over the body that sat patiently outside the room. "Michael!" I shrieked tripping over his legs that were now wearing similar jeans to mine, shooting up he stood towering over me.

"Breakfast" he smiled "breakfast?" I questioned "Breakfast" he nodded, clearly wondering why I was confused "It's 12:35" I laughed, he shrugged "we can call it brunch if it makes you feel any happier".