Snitch

"Michael" I shrieked smacking his arm, I received a grunt in return "Michael!!" I shrieked once again. "Whaaaat?!" He slurred, "I have legs look" I lifted my leg up with my hand, Michael's hand clinging onto my free one to support me, a small joyful laugh left both of our lips.

We were back out in the cold the £136 bill that we had worked up was paid privilege of my mother's bank account, the rain had eased off as we stumbled hand in hand down the road.

"An" Michael tried to form a sentence, "An.." We stopped to help him concentrate. "hour ago you hated me, now, now you're holding my hand" he lifted our hands that were interlocked, somehow mine fitted perfectly between the spaces in his finger.

"No, no I still hate you" I bit my lip trying not to form a smile. "Mmhm, I hate you too bad girl" a low chuckle left his throat and it sent shivers down my body.

We approached, or should I say stumbled, towards the White door that stood proudly alone. Reaching the steps we both struggled and ended up on our knees crawling, my knees grazing at contact with the cold, wet concrete.

Lifting my hand to knock Michael bought his index finger to my lips "shhhhhhhh" he shouted rather loudly sending me into a frenzy of laughter, producing a set of keys that I recognised as the spares he struggled trying to insert the key into the lock.

A good ten minutes later it was finally in and he began to turn it, but before he could finish the 90 degree turn the door was pulled inwards causing him to stumble and fall onto my very angry looking mother.

"Where the hell have you been?" "Are you drunk?"
"Nononooooooooo" I laughed, Michael still sat on the floor from were he stumbled, the wall supporting him. "Yes you are you reek of alcohol!!" She screamed "okaaaaaay you got me, maybe an incy wincy ikkle tiny bit" I pouted. My mother looked exhausted from behind her approached a worried looking Daryl.

"What the hell?!" He pulled his son to his feet waiting for an explanation "It was her idea" his arm flopped towards me "You're such snitch" I poked my tongue out at him.

"And if Lauren has the idea to jump of a cliff would you do that too?" His father backfired "Nah I'd be at the bottom of it laughing at her" He winked towards me as my jaw fell open

"Joking" he held his hand in the air pleading his innocence "I'd be ready to catch you" I awed poking his cheeks, "Well at least you're getting on now" Daryl tried to find a silver lining "That's not the point" Mum scowled at him "Go sleep it off, Michael you can get extra comfy in your new room because you're both grounded till you're 30!" She threw her arm in the direction of my bedroom.

"ooooooh my mummy just told you" I poked Michael in the chest "I think she told both of us" his nose scrunched up in the most adorable way. We were stood outside my bedroom door saying goodnight, "I guess you aren't that bad snitch" I bit my lip forming a half smile "Hey, I told you I wasn't, bad girl" I opened opened my mouth to say something else but way cut of by Michael leaning down and gently placing a kiss on my cheek "Night Lauren".

I stood shocked his kiss lingering on my skin aching for more, his back turned to me before opening the door to the room that would soon be his own and I was left alone missing his presence.