Grumpy

The house was silent and there was no trace of Michael anywhere. Climbing the wooden staircase, I realised how much my legs ached from all the exercise I had received today.

Entering the first door I threw my bag on my bed taking the hair tie from my wrist and scooped my hair up into a loose bun. Shaking off my ripped black skinny jeans and black Doc Martins I replace it with my grey sweats and fluffy socks, and started my adventure in a bid to find the rare grumpy Michael.

Bringing my fist up to the door I gave it two hard knocks, with no reply both times I entered his habitat at my own risk. The room was dark with the blind drawn close, Michael's body was laid out across his bed his head resting against his pillow with earphones in his ears playing music with his eyes sealed shut.

He defiantly had made himself at home within the week he had been here. The walls were now no longer white but blue and covered in various posters. His guitar was the only thing that had its own 'space' as his prize possession it didn't surprise me, but everything else was just anywhere and everywhere.

Sitting down by the edge of his bed, I sat watching him for a while, he looked peaceful I knew he knew I was there but he chose to ignore my presence. Taking my hand I traced the tattoo on his left arm, at first he flinched but then his arm relaxed at my touch still ignoring my presence.

Twenty minutes flew by, as I was still receiving the silent treatment and getting cramp in my legs from sitting cross legged. I decided to brave it. Straddling Michael's front his eyes automatically shot open. Anger and emotion fuelling within his eyes. Ripping one ear bud from his ear he finally gave in.

"Michael talk to me" I pouted, I looked desperate, like a little puppy to whom needed attention. But in all honesty I didn't care, I needed to hear his voice and his stupid perfect chuckle.

"Harry likes you" His eyes looked straight past me, he almost looked jealous. I choked on the breath I was sucking in. "Are you jealous Michael?" I spluttered, a stupid grin forming on my face. "No" His face became grumpy once more, shoving his headphone in once more.

In one quick movement I swiped both earbuds from his ears, his eye automatically opening to stare at the girl in his lap. "What do you want Lauren? Get off" His hands found their way to my hips, holding me in place. It was if his voice was saying one thing and his body another.

"I want you to say it" I grinned mischievously, "Say what?" He questioned knowing exactly what I wanted him to say. "I'm jealous" I quoted for him, one hand was removed from my hip to scratch the stubble on his chin as silence surrounded us for a good few moments. In a swift movement Michael's head left his pillow sitting up so I was now straddling his waist our faces inches apart.

His eyebrows rose and fell before his lips parted slightly as he sighed giving in. "Fine. I'm jealous". I held my tongue between my teeth victory tasting sweet "Harry doesn't like me and I don't like Harry" I chuckled.

What Michael did next surprised me. Wrapping his arms around my body he pulled me close so our bodies couldn't get closer if we tried. Michael's face was buried within my neck and I could feel his lips leaving kisses.

Which in someway I loved because it seemed so innocent, but in others it frustrated me so incredibly much but it just led me to wanting, needing more and Michael was yet to even try to give that.

"Fifa?" His voice mumbled his warm breath tickling my neck. "Fifa" I confirmed giggling like a stupid school girl rolling of him to grab a controller.

"Yes" I screamed fist bumping the air above me "GOAL!!!!!" "I make that 4-2 Clifford" I laughed shoving the body that lay next to me with his mouth hung open "I let you win" was his only conclusion as he chucked the remote towards the TV "Hey, heey don't be a sore loser now" I rose to my feet from the floor offering Michael and hand up which he took but instead of pulling himself up he pulled me down, as I stumbled towards the ground again.

"Ass hole" I held my breath so my cheeks were full of air, as Michael neared his face close to mine "that's Mr Ass Hole to you" Michael chuckled bringing his hands to the side of my cheeks slapping each side so the air escaped letting out a farting noise leaving him is hysterics and me with a fish face.

Michael's face fell serious as I started to laugh at his immatureness throwing my head back. A small smile formed on his face leaving me with a big smile. "What?" I chuckled suddenly increasingly nervous. "Nothing, you're just beautiful" his statement came out of no where as I scrunched my face up "what even now?" I questioned pulling the ugliest face possible, Michael's face remained serious, "even now" he nodded.

And for the first time in forever, I finally believed it. Not because I truly believe I am beautiful but because when I'm with Michael he makes me feel beautiful.