Trouble

"Michael get off" I groaned as a large lump sprawled across my body, my eyes sealed as I tried to grasp onto the last chance of falling back to sleep. A low raspy laughter echoed as my eyes shot open, Harry's emerald beads looking straight at me a smirk playing on his lips."Well, I've been called worse things in the morning before" He grinned as I scowled, my head pounding and my mouth dry.

Throwing my legs of the edge of my bed I tried to gain my balance, the alcohol from the night before clearly still having an effect as my body was pulled in all kinds of directions thanks to gravity. Landing in a pile on my rug I curled into a ball. "Do you want something to eat? Or maybe some 'liquid'?" He chuckled again finding himself highly amusing as he quoted my exact words from last night "You're a dick" I groaned as a blanket was thrown across my body "Just doing my job" he scrunched his face up towering over my body "just leave me to die and wither in pain" I mumbled into the blanket that was soft against my skin. "I think someone's being a draaaaama queen" I pull my hand out from the blanket offering him my middle finger "You want MaccyDs?" He offered finally showing a little empath. "and some paracetamol please" I dragged out the 'e' almost begging. "Alright, be back in 10".

This is why I love Harry, he doesn't bring up shit that I don't want to talk about and won't make me feel bad about drinking so much the day after. I lay in my ball against my fake fur rug, my very old ninja turtle blanket wrapped around my body trapping in the heat. I refused to move, my eyes slowly closing once more. "Lau, Laaaaau" my mum sang, "Mhm what?" I was still curled up my eyes refusing to open "Are you hungover?" Her voice was stern "You were grounded, you are grounded" she corrected herself, I rolled my eyes, I'm 18, I can do what I want.

I thought my answer through, if I said what I thought there's no chance I'd see the light of day ever again and there's 95% chance she'll give me a lecture about it being her house, her rules. Killing two birds with one stone I tactically answered.

"It was Michael's idea" I mumbled "I swear, ever since that boy moved in you've started drinking loads again" I peeled my eyelid from my eyeballs risking a glance at her, she stood in the doorway hand on hip "What no lecture about me being my own person?" I questioned lips pressed together. "There is that Lauren, yes. But at least you made it home" I squinted my eyes trying to gather what she was talking about.

"So where was the party? Daryl's looking for Michael" My lips formed into an 'o' shape "Michael came home?" It was supposed to come out as a statement but sounded more like a question. "He came home a couple of hours after me, we argued about Harry" my voice came out as low as possible, immediately regretting the words leaving my lips.
"Why?" Her eyebrows rose growing increasingly impatient, my cheeks flushed red as I buried my head under the blanket refusing to say anymore. "No" She stated "No Lauren" whenever she said my full name it sent chills down my. I was either in trouble or he wanted something. "You didn't" She shrieked "Didn't what?" Now I was just confused, "Sleep with Harry, I only let him stay because I didn't think you felt for him that way, Lauren did you use protection?" Her voice waffled as I tried to make some sense of what she was saying "Whoa whoa whoaaaaaa" I halted her in her tracks.

"Let's get one thing clear, I DID NOT, sleep with Harry, I mean I slept with him but I didn't sleep with him" my face was screwed up in disgust "Mum Harry's, Harry. Lord help me" I threw my head back onto the floor finding it growing increasingly heavy. "Then why did you argue with Michael about Harry?" She pushed the subject "Because Harry was in my bed" I closed my eyes knowing exactly where this conversation was heading. "And why was that an issue for him huh?" I didn't answer her, I just lay on my back looking at the ceiling scared to move. "Lauren?!" I could picture her face, her lips pressed together, eyes narrowed wrinkles clearly evident on her forehead. Knowing my mother she'd still have her hand firmly on her hip. "Because.." I began not knowing how to continue the answer, he didn't get mad at me because he thought I had cheated on him. Because we aren't even together. I didn't get mad at him for cheating because we aren't together. We just sort of got mad.

"Because Michael told me he liked me and then Harry found him kissing Rhiannon at Ashton's party and then he came home and found Harry in my bed and clearly thought the worst because he's an arsehole." The words left my mouth as quickly as possible so I couldn't take them back.

MICHAEL'S POV
"Pass it here" I held my hand out waiting for the spliff to fall into my fingers. "Man are you sure?" Ashton breathed the thick black smoke from his mouth, weed had never appealed to me it stank I couldn't stand it. "Just pass it to me" I demanded, exhaustion mixed with alcohol washed over me, I was done caring what everyone else thought. Placing it in between my lips I sucked on the filter, inhaling the chemicals. If was going to be the person Lauren thought I was, better do it properly. "Take a few more hits, you aren't going to get any affect otherwise" Ashton lowly chuckled longer than usual, as leaning my head against his wall sucking in the fumes again I closed my eyes. "So how was Rhiannon" He giggled again, that was another reason I hated weed. It made Ashton giggle at everything. EVERYTHING. I just nodded clearly not wanting to discuss it.

The silence in the air was cut "What the fuck happened to Lauren W?" "She's a babe" he chuckled again this time I joined him in, laughing "Fuck knows Ash" I stared at the poster on the wall, I knew it was a poster had done for 7 years but was it really a poster? "That's a poster" I stated, climbing from the bed wondering to the multicoloured blink 182 that was sellotaped proudly against the black wall, the colours drawing me in as if I was hypnotised "Someone's high" Ashton laughed walking towards the window opening it wide to allow the smoke to escape, just as the door flew open. "Ashton, mum wants you" her voice sounded louder than usual almost like a shout, Lauren his younger sister stood in the doorway, the smell hitting her nose as her eyebrows rose "Have you been smoking weed again, I'm telling mum" she ran off slamming the door behind her. "Is there a rule that if you're name is Lauren, you have to be a total bitch?" I questioned watching Ashton's face crease up as I flicked the lock on Ashton's door.

"Man, my mum will do her nut" he picked up the tobacco wallet that held his weed and threw it to me, I watched as it hit the floor miles away from me "look after it" grabbing the wallet I stuffed it in my trouser pocket, taking a swig from the Jack Daniels bottle that sat on the bedside table as Ashton sprayed the air with a cinnamon and apple air freshener which practically choked me to near death. "I'm fucking starving" I groaned, pulling out my phone to check the time '11:00am' fists pounded at the door, Ashton's eyes growing wider than their current state, "act normal" I giggled, since when did I fucking giggle. "What?" Ashton yelled "ASHTON FLETCHER IRWN OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR OR PRAY THE LORD HELPS YOU" slowly unlocking the door, Mrs Irwin burst through the door. Her eyes gently easing noticing no smell of weed. "The hell have you been doing in here? Why does it smell like cinnamon?" Ashton opened his mouth to speak, but I answered for him. "Sorry Mrs Irwin, I spilt some Jack in here last night place smelt like a brewery this morning Ashton just sprayed some freshener so it smelt a little better" I reasoned, her eyebrows fell and then quickly rose.

"Apple and cinnamon freshener?" She questioned, I slowly nodded picking the can up to show her, Ashton's head slowly shaking before giggling slightly. "ASHTON" she shrieked once more, I stood back trying not to be in the war zone. "You know damn well I've been looking for this since Christmas" snatching the can from my hand she stormed from the room, leaving me and Ashton in a fit of laughter. "You're in trouble" I laugh tears streaming from my eyes, why was everything so ridiculously funny? "Could've been far worse" Ashton shrugged, my stomach rumbled interrupting the conversation my mouth watering for food "Kay, best go put my dad and step mum out of their misery" I grabbed my coat, suddenly feeling a whole lot better about going home.