Brother

"Jesus Christ slow down that's your 3rd" He chuckled pulling the glass away from me. "Stop being such a kill joy" I scowled, snatching the glass back. "You're bad" He bought his glass up to his lips, deep in thought.

We were sat in an empty bar just in the high street of the town, it was dirty, reeked of every alcohol going but it was helping.

"And you're annoying" my lips creased into a smile.
"I think you talk too much" he scowled "and I think you think too much" I chuckled Downing my vodka and coke.

"So what was that back there?" He referred back to when we were out in the cold. "Nothing" my voice was smaller than before and gave a clear indication that it was everything but nothing but Michael being Michael realised that and thankfully he didn't push it.

"Okay then. Tequila" He had an evil smile emerging. "Tequila?" I questioned tilting my head the side. "Tequila" he nodded.

"6 shots of black tequila please" the bar-woman formed a fake smile "Sure babe, on the tab?" Her boobs thrusted into Michael's face as she leant across the bar questioning, something inside me twisted. "Yeah" he replied monotoned turning to me.

Did Michael Clifford really just pie an individual who was practically giving it away?.

Smiling I took a shot glass that was filled with thick black liquid in front of me and raised it Michael who bought up his clinking them together. "To my new home" he winked bringing the liquid to his lips, his eyes glistened with danger and adventure as he tilted his head back emptying the glass before slamming it on the side.

"Your turn bad girl" I cringed at my nickname bringing the alcohol to my lips, the liquid ignited my tastebuds before burning my throat. "Liquorice?" I quizzed trying to put a name to the taste.

He nodded taking another glass, bringing it up to clink again, "To, my new start" I shook my head smiling drinking my glass, this time the burn wasn't too bad as the alcohol flooded into my blood stream.

Putting the glass down I took my last shot, bringing it up I toasted this time "To my new step brother" I grinned receiving a smirk back. Tilting my head back to drink a hand was placed on my upper thigh, it tingled at its touch, lips found their way to my ear gently hovering before delicately whispering "I will never be your brother" the smile in his voice was clear before he made his way to the males toilets.