I dont care

"Michael" I screamed from my bed, "Michaaaaaaaael" I chucked a book towards the wall, it landing with a thump. "Lauren if you want to speak to Michael, get up and talk to him don't shout" my mother glared leaning through my doorway, huffing I rose to my feet, ignoring her stern glares.

Mum and Daryl had arrived home at 3:30pm from their 'business trip'. At approximately 3:35pm the household landline rang, informing both of our parents of our absences from school and at 5:00pm when myself and Michael rocked up home from our 'study group' explosions occurred. It's safe to say we're both now grounded until we're 60.

"Michael?" I queried, knocking against his door without waiting for a reply I pushed against it allowing myself in. "You sure like saying my name" Michael grinned mischievously his arms folded behind his head as he lay on his bed. Flipping him off i launched my body across his bed, snuggling close towards his body heat.

"Can we watch Titanic?" I questioned pouting my lip out in way of persuasion "No" Michael firmly stated "Please" I grinned dragging out the 'E' taking his hand his finger tips traced against my cheek "urhhhh.." Michael looked as if he was fully absorbed in tracing patterns against my skin until his face creased into a huge smile "No." He repeated. "Okay fine" I sulked, I tossed my leg across his body hoping to leave back to my own room where I'd watch it alone. Instead Michael's hands wandered to my hips holding me as i straddled his front, something that seemingly was becoming a regular occurrence.

"Can I help you?" I frowned. "Well.." Michael stated dragging out the 'e' implying God knows what. I sat on his front, refusing to make eye contact, my sulky face right on point. "Can I have a kiss?" Michael asked, taking me by surprise, I chuckled dryly. "You're miserable" he stated, my eyes didn't meet his once although I could feel his glare against my skin. "Fine let's watch Titanic" Michael mumbled defeated. My face lit up like a tree on Christmas Day, I don't know about Leonardo Di Caprio but I need a bloody Oscar.

--

'Jack I won't let go' The noise from the TV filled Michael's room which was now engulfed in darkness, the window open allowing a light breeze of air to enter the room. "Lying bitch, give it two seconds" I chuckled turning to Michael "Michael Gordon Clifford are you CRYING?!" I shrieked, wiping away a tear that trickled down his face. "What no. It's just stuffy in here" Michael slapped away my hand, trying to collect the last remaining pieces of dignity he held to his name. "Aw baby" I cooed pinching his cheeks "shut up it's sad" Michael scoffed.

I chuckled towards the childish man that lay next to me. Smiling, I realised he wasn't as tough as he liked to make out underneath the big ego and tight jeans was the biggest pussycat you could ever meet. Even in the darkness his eyes still shone out against his pale skin, his pink lips curved into the perfect smile and his purple hair stuck out in every direction possible. I lay mesmerised by each of his features, left wondering how anyone would want to break his heart. "You know it's rude to stare" Michael whispered, "I don't care" I replied monotoned allowing my fingers to trace his skin.

His face inched closer towards mine, so I could feel his breath against my face, taking his time, the wait killing me over and over he slowly attached his lips to mine. Slowly our lips worked together, moving in sync. This wasn't like the first or second time we kissed, this was slow more passionate. There's this stupid saying that goes something like 'why do we close our eyes when we prey? Cry? Kiss? Or dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen, but felt by the heart'. Well I've never found it necessary to close my eyes when kissing a guy, until now.

Slowly pulling away Michael's eyes fluttered open, the taste of watermelon danced on my lips, Michael's gaze was tranced against mine. "You know it's rude to stare" I grinned quoting his own words. "I don't care" he backfired.

"Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go ooooooon" I sung at the top of my voice sending Michael into fits of laughter. "Maybe you shouldn't sing" He grinned holding a finger to his ear trying to relieve his ears from pain.

"Get your shoes on" the figure jumped up, I lay on my back starring up at the ceiling absolutely exhausted, making shapes out of the little bumps and cracks. "That looks like a lion" I sleepily stated tilting my head as my mouth opened up into a yawn. "What?!" Michael placed his head by mine staring up at the ceiling "ooooh" The noise left his mouth as I silently chuckled "So it does" he tilted his head in the same direction as mine. "He's called Daniel" Michael stated out of the blue "Daniel?" Michael nodded as I suddenly burst into a fit of giggles. If anyone was to walk in on our conversation they would believe we were truly insane.

"Where are we going?" I suddenly question pulling my boots over my feet still struggling to keep my eyes open, "A party" Michael chuckles danger in his eyes. "Where? We're grounded" I asked wondering who the hell has a party on a week day. "We can sneak out and Ashton Irwin's" Michael answers as suddenly I feel incredibly sick.

"I don't want to come" I moan desperately pleading "Tough, it will be fun" Michael reasoned taking my hand in his and practically dragging me towards the sound of thumping music. "No it won't you'll leave me with a bunch of strangers" I sigh as Michael stopped in his tracks "I'm taking you as my plus 1, I won't leave you on your own, plus what's their faces are going" my face suddenly lights up "Harry?" I questioned "Yeah and Luke? And Calum?" I could hear the annoyance on his voice as I spoke of Harry, I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders which leads me to wonder why Harry, Luke and Calum were suddenly bezzie mates with Ashton Irwin of all people.