Chapter 15

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(To Elena's P.O.V.)

"Hey, Bonnie, it's me. Just checking in, seeing how you're doing. Also getting kind worried since (Y/N) hasn't woken up, but we miss you here. Don't let your aunt drive you too crazy. Come home soon, but hopefully (Y/N) will be up by then. Love you." I say and then hang up the phone to see Jenna walking up to me on the porch swing.

"What are you doing out here? It's cold." Jenna worried.

"Thinking, writing, and worried. The, uh, funeral for Bonnie's grandma... it brought back a lot about Mom and Dad and I can't really confide in my twin..." Elena trailed off.

"I'm sure she will be fine." Jenna says, but robotically. "Oh yeah, I had Damon compel her and Jeremy to not worry about (Y/N) and just let her sleep. Since (Y/N) apparently just used up a lot of her magic, but letting her sleep will help her build it back up along with her strength... But how can she grow stronger without eating I mean it's already been 2 weeks since I last spoke to her." I think to myself.

"I was wondering, you said you would do some digging about them. Mom and Dad, I mean. The adoption?" I questioned.

"Right." Jenna responds.

"So did you? Dig?" I ask.

"Come on inside." Jenna says and I got up from the swing and followed her inside. "Your dad kept everything from his medical practice. Records, logs, old appointment books. I found an entry from the night you and (Y/N) were born. Are you sure you want to read it without (Y/N)?" Jenna asks.

"Yes, I'll fill her in later." I say with a nod and Jenna then brings the book over and shows me.

"Patient and a birthdate. Isobel Peterson." Jenna says and then looks up at me.

"Think that's her real name?" Elena asks

"Pregnant teenage runaway? Probably not. First name maybe. But where'd she get Peterson? A classmate? Best friend? So I binged it. I searched for all the Petersons in this area born the same year as Isobel." Jenna says as she begins to type on the computer. "Found three, two men... And a woman, Trudie, who lived in Grove Hill, Virginia." Jenna says.

"That's not far from here." Elena says.

"Well, watch this." Jenna says as she then pulls up a high school page with pictures. "The girl and (Y/N) look a lot a like." Jenna says.

"Isobel... She was a cheerleader." Elena says and the giggle a little.

"Trudie still lives there-"

"Who's Trudie?"

(10 minutes before)

(To (Y/N) P.O.V.)

I was in the Salvatore mansion and I was looking around. "Damon!" I call out but I then felt a vampire I had never felt before, but it felt dark and wicked. I turn around and my eyes widen. "Elena...? Scratch that. You must be the bitch Katherine herself am I right?" I ask and she flashes a wicked grin.

"You're a bright one. I've heard a lot about you, but I guess that goes both ways." Katherine sneered.

"Yep, you do look like my sister, but you got a dark presence. As I expected you would..." I trail off under my breath and she snickers.

"Awe, I actually liked you, too bad." Katherine says.

"Too bad, what-" I was going to say, but before I could finish she was already behind me with a hold of my head.