Chapter 9

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(To Bonnie)

She wakes up screaming from a dream she was having and looks around to see she is in the woods in her PJs and the wind begins to blow.

(Time Skip)

(To me, Elena and Caroline)

We were walking up to the School but I wasn't paying any attention to Elena and Caroline's conversation I was stuck in my own thoughts. "How could I say that to Stefan? He was hurting and I just stuck up for Damon Maybe it would be best if I just stay out of any more vampire business... I was so sure that he wasn't as bad as Stefan kept making him out to be, but I was wrong, terribly wrong." I think to myself. "Have you even talked to Bonnie?" Elena asks Caroline finally to grab my attention from my own thoughts.

"No. I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move." Caroline answers.

"Come on. Be the bigger person." Elena says to Caroline but she scoffs.

"Impossible in her presence." Caroline says annoyed.

"Why are you so pissed at her, anyways?" Elena asks and I mentally facepalm myself. "See (Y/N) you have way bigger problems, than the vampire ones, your friends are fighting." I think to myself annoyed.

"She's a thief. That's why. I gave her my necklace, and she refused to give it back. It's a matter of principle." Caroline answered.

"I am going to say the same thing I said last night. You gave it to her and she has the right to either give it to you or not and that does not make her a thief." I say and Caroline sighs loudly.

"Well I tried. I'm officially out of it." Elena says. "Can we be officially out of the vampire stuff too?" I think to myself as I then focus on the conversion.

"Good. Your turn. Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?" Caroline asks Elena. "Nope as long as Elena and I like a Salvatore brother were probably never going to be out of vampire shit." I think to myself and then sigh in defeat.

"He's avoiding me." Elena answers.

"Why?" Caroline asks curiously.

"It's complicated." Elena answers and I then bring my mouth to Caroline's ear.

"They're in a tough spot right now." I whisper and Caroline lets out a loud "Oh!" sound and then the bell rings.

"See you later." Both Elena and I say to Caroline walking off.

"Bye." Caroline says as Matt then walks out of the school and sees Caroline and they walk up to each other. However all they say is hey to each other and Matt then continued to walk away.

(To me and Elena)

We both walk into History and take our seats and I let out a sigh of relief seeing that Stefan isn't here. "At least Stefan's not here so I can have a little break I guess. I mean Stefan isn't bad it's Damon who is causing all these problems." I think to myself and then look over to the door to see Bonnie scurrying into the classroom while the bell rings and then a dude I have never seen before come in. "Good morning, everyone." The man says walking over to the chalkboard as Bonnie takes her seat. "Alrighty. Lets see" The man says as he begins spelling out his name on the chalkboard. I then look over to see Elena mouthing the words "You ok?" to Bonnie and she shrugs her shoulder in response. "Bonnie doesn't look good at all. Is she sick?" I wonder to myself, but then looked up to see a large name on the board. "Alaric Saltzman That's a pretty cool, but large ass name." I think to myself and smile. "Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful. I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now, the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather. I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce it "Ala-ric," but its "A-lar-ic," ok? So you can call me Rick. I'm your new History Teacher." Rick says and I smile even brighter. "I don't know why, but I feel like this guy is going to be a really reliable and good person." I think to myself.