Chapter 27

*/The outfits are a suggestion. You can wear whatever you want. So please stop commenting about them it gets annoying. */

(To Stefan)

He was having a terrible dream and then wakes up to Elena(Katherine) laying with him. "Hey. You okay?" Elena(Katherine) asks.

"Yes. Bad dream. Go back to sleep." Stefan answers and they stay there for a minute till he opens his eyes and quickly vamp speeds off the bed and turns to her. "Katherine." Stefan says as she sits up with a smirk.

"You have to admit I am getting better at this. It was easy to get inside of your head. Have you completely forsaken your nature?" Katherine asks and Stefan rushes over to her, but she pushes him and he lands on the floor. "Are we really going to do this again? We both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time." Kathrine states while walking over to him.

"What do you want?" Stefan asks.

"I wanted to see you. I've missed you, Stefan. Indulge me for a little while, please?" Katherine requests.

"Why are you back in town?" Stefan asks.

"3 reasons. You, you, and you." Katherine answers.

"See, I can't quite get that down. It just kind of, ahem, get stuck in my throat." Stefan states.

"You know, it's the truth. Deep down inside that gorgeous body of yours is the Stefan that fell in love with me, too." Katherine declares and she runs her finger down his shirt. "Don't you want to hear what I learned about (Y/N)?" Katherine questions.

(To Elena and I)

We were sitting at the Grill as she was reading the book I gave her last night. I turned my head only to then see Damon in the one empty seat at our table. "what do you want?" Elena asks with an annoyed expression and Damon smirks as he looks over at me.

"Well, I was looking for my girlfriend, who wasn't answering her phone and I took a guess that she was her with her sister." Damon states as he turns to me and I put on a confused expression.

"My phone never rang-" I interrupt myself as I pull out my phone to see it on silent with 3 missed calls from Damon. "Oops, I forgot I put it on silent." I say and Damon then flicks my forehead playfully.

"where you off to?" Damon asks as we both look over to see Elena getting up from the table with a distasteful expression.

"I'm happy that you two are finally together, but as I've said before I don't like you Damon." Elena answers as she goes to walk away.

"Ok. See you at Jenna's barbecue." Damon states and she turns to me with an annoyed expression.

"(Y/N)-" I cut her off by holding my hands up, while shaking my head.

"It was my idea." Damon says and both Elena and I turn to him with a confused expression. "Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood. So I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So, I told Rick to tell Jenna-"

"Does Jenna know that you're going to be there? Because she's not exactly a fan of yours either." Elena asks while interrupting Damon and I begin to worry a bit. "Please tell me that getting to know him isn't code for killing him." I think as a lady then brings over a box to Damon.

"Perfect. Thank you." Damon thanks as the lady walks away and he then holds my hand and looks over at Elena. "(Y/N) and I are a couple so I obviously need her guardian to like me, so I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way." Damon answers as he then looks over at me and Elena scoffs as she walks away.